Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need help with the value of a 1969 FJ40

Kronie

I recently inherited a 1969 land cruiser (it was my dads favorite) that could be loved more by someone else and it certainly shouldn't go to the scrap yard. Under 100K? in miles and ran great two years ago. Someone stole the battery so I haven't tried to start it.

Wondering what its worth? I was thinking about $1,500 dollars? But its a total guess. I had romantic thoughts of restoring it but I dont have the time (or the money) and want it to go to someone that will do something with it. Even if its just to plow the driveway.

1-2014-09-06 14.14.43.jpg

1-2014-09-10 17.48.30.jpg

Hi that is one cool cruiser love it but I have a fj45 pick up and a fj40 good look with it from Tony.

I have no idea of its value, it may depend on where you are in the States. It's a great starter pack for a project though.

To my untrained eye that looks a very original truck , going with your comment that you would rather see it sold to someone who would restore it i would take a chance and list it on ebay for $5000 . I don't expect you would get that much but dreamers without the money to restore wouldn't even bother to call and with luck the buyer you want will call with a reasonable offer .

Back