Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Needed - e-bay expert!

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Dunno if anyone can help me here. I am trying to sell a rear axle on e-bay. I have sold two items in the past with no problems. I have been at this for best part of three hours now and I just can't get it to list. I have filled in every box, the reserve price, collection details etc etc but every time I click list the item I get a message saying Your item has been blocked please enter a valid value. There is no indication at all about what value, where or why. I keep changing things one at a time and just can't seem to find it. The help pages are no use at all. I have started the add from scratch and clicked sell one like this.

Is this a common thing? I am using Firefox on a Mac. Does that throw it a wobbler? I know it's easier if you can see these things in front of you, but taking a punt on someone saying "Ahh, I know what that is..."

It's a great add for a great axle, but I really need to get it listed. Failing that does anyone want a complete axle!!

Chris

try shutting your pc down and fire it up again, for some reason mine does it every now and again, I think it is something to do with Firefox cos I have used Internet Explorer before when it has been doing it and its worked fine.

Chris, I had the same problem with Firefox, I switched over to Safari on the same computer & it worked perfectly.

Dave, I shall give that a try because I simply cannot find any other reason.

Chris

Chris, there's also two options within e-bay to list your items, one for quick sale. not suitable for motors and another one for motors which gives more options to list your item :think:

I'm not that daft Nick. I'm not from Tibby tha knows.

E-bay have told me that it's a technical issue and they'll get back to me. They tried to post it for me and they couldn't do it either! Go figure.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well with help like that, I'm tempted not to ask anymore questions! I'm selling an axle, so I either set a high starting price or set a reserve. That means using the 'other' listing not the simple one for selling pies. You can't sell something and guarantee a price using the pie format.

I dunno, you lads from t'Cross.

C

How very dare you!

C

if a worra proppa coss yoth ad be darn theer kicking thee ass nar :lol: an nickin all t scrap off thee yard :thumbup:

Tha reet theer. Ad to tell a fella in t'white van 'Tha m'ont be cummin in ere wi thee eyes on that like' Be lockin' gate up teet taneet are kid.

C

Bl@@dy foreigners!

BIG clean GREEN said:
Cossack said:
Bl@@dy foreigners!

It's like Welsh Chas, we do it so you lot duzna aya clue what may anims onnabaat :lol:
Gall Wel ddau chwarae yn y gêm.

?????????? ???? ???????? ??? ??? :ugeek: oh well!

Back