Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New 80series Owner!

Ayden

Country Flag
uk
Afternoon!

My Name is Ayden, ive not quite recently (about 4 months) become the new owner of a rather unloved 80, ive been working through its issues and problems, things like bodywork, BEB, shorts in the wiring etc!

received_10158274507635290_zpsei9gn4gt.jpe

There it is in its unloved glory, wheels have changed though, Currently sporting a set of Y61 Patrol alloys which fill the arches a bit better!

Welcome Ayden to a great forum. Loads of 80 owners on here all willing to help ( including me).
Great intro BTW, the kind we like. I'm sure you'll fit in right away.

Welcome

As a FYI they are D22 navara alloys.

Welcome aboard Ayden!

It may not have had much TLC, but it does look "straight".

What issues did you have with BEBs? Just replacing them I hope.

Mine was an unloved too when I got it 11 years ago. Wouldn't part with it for anything* now I've done most of the work it needed.

Keep us posted on your progress :thumbup:

*anything normal / sensible that is :shifty::whistle:

Great to have some new 80 blood on the site. There's not been much buying or selling recently.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for the welcome all!

It looks straight in the pictures but it is far from it! previous owner used it off road alot! just had the rear quarters welded, all the arches were ripped off (literally) front inner and outer wings are rotten!! the list goes on!

BEB's were just a precaution, its done 190k and i had no record of them ever being done! Luckily being a Marine Mechanical fitter it didnt take long!

Got plenty to do yet before ill be happy with it! ive always wanted one! Goes nicely with The cummins powered Patrol ive got on the way :D

Back