Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New car

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Our new motor arrived today at my work. Just in time for Xmas.
Trying to get sorted to take delivery this weekend but looking like next week.
We need a bigger boot for the push chair etc etc, emma wanted a 3 series so we got a 335d xdrive m sport, treated myself for passing my assessment earlier this year.

Been brave with the leather colour :lol: but I didn't want black.

20151208_122159_resized.jpg

20151208_170205_resized.jpg

20151208_165857_resized.jpg

Nice one Gary. Gotta treat yourself occasionally. [emoji4]

Very posh and i reckon your leather choice will make it a cut above the rest when its time to trade it in for a cruiser :icon-wink:

It'll be a nice motor, been looking forward to it turning up as was supposed to be here in January.
Emmas first auto so she needs to get used to it, needs to get used to the power too. She's driven the 80 but this is a 8 speed with more power.
Need to pop some winter tyres on it too.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very posh and i reckon your leather choice will make it a cut above the rest when its time to trade it in for a cruiser :icon-wink:

Don't need to worry about trading in mate, it's a staff scheme directly from bmw, no deposit to pay, no depreciation to worry about, doesn't cost much per month, no maintenance to pay, no road tax to pay etc etc.
Just thrash it lol.

Blue with cream leather is nice. I had a A3 with similar and loved it. Enjoy many happy miles!

Looks very nice! I like that blue.
I'm driving a loaner with cream leather interior - quite like it. :thumbup:

Very nice combo.

Have driven a (previous model) 335d coupe and it was superb. The newer 8spd auto is supposed to be the dog's too.

Very nice combo.

Have driven a (previous model) 335d coupe and it was superb. The newer 8spd auto is supposed to be the dog's too.

They're a good gear box, really smooth. It's got the sports auto box so paddle shift and launch control :icon-evil: I've never dared try it in a customer car so I'll be giving it a go! With the xdrive they have loads of grip too.

I normally use the 80 and leave the 1 series on the drive, now I'll be torn between them!!

Cream or tan interiors are much more practical with blondes.... that was always my Dad's logic for getting tan interiors in his cars...

Admittedly his estate cars are mainly used for transporting 2x Golden Retrievers...

Now that's a nice motor,I had the 330d m-sport chipped and it was rapid would love a go in that,I would watch your jeans on that leather as they tend to leave dye on your leather. :thumbup:

First auto. My friends wife was having her first driving lesson on the drive with her husband and floored the brake pedal which was really the accelerator. The harder she pushed the further through the wood they went. An old Merc but a write off and they hadn't even left the house. "We don't talk about the Mercedes Frank". When I asked him how it was running.

She's driven the 80 without issues, left foot brakes now and again though lol.

Well sales admin have sorted it so I can take it on Friday this week instead of the end of next week :icon-biggrin: (always always be nice to the girls in the admin office)

1 series will be on its merry way next week

I remember going for the clutch in the first auto I drove. Nearly cut my cousin in two on the seat belt by hitting the brake-twice!!

Tuck your foot under until it learns what it's doing said a friend and that worked. [emoji4]

I still have to put my left foot under my right knee when i drive an auto car so i am reminded BEFORE it reaches the "clutch" . Funny really because if i get in an auto digger i have no problem at all adjusting .

Cardboard cutout of a loading shovel bucket on the front might do the trick Shayne…[emoji6]

Back