and after---
IMG_0583_zpsf61399f3.jpg
IMG_0581_zpsbada9947.jpg

fitted a K+N filter at the same time
IMG_0586_zpsc1350e29.jpg

o and a tunit box thingy
IMG_0587_zps6973f33a.jpg

busy day:icon-cool:

:icon-cool: did you take it for a run with the K&N filter in before you fitted the tunit box ? i found a very noticeable difference after fitting the same filter to my 90 .

hi Shayne I fitted the tunit last week -not impressed at all with it ,but when I fitted the K+N it made more difference to the car than the tunit did ,I think the wee box may be going back in the box it came in :thumbdown:

Interesting Pete i toyed with the idea of a tunit box but in the end decided with an oversized exhaust a K&N filter and the fuel turned up slightly there can't be much gains left to be had . a manual boost controller is next on my list but thats more to do with the age of my truck than anything else , seems very unlikely to me the oem turbo wastegate doesn't leak at least a bit by now .

Hello, I saw you changed your headlights to custom ones, really nice )) I wanted to ask you if you would like to sell your old ones, if they are in good condition? in my ´2000 LC 100, the mirror inside has become rusty, so I am looking for a replacement and it is not so easy here in Iceland to find good ones.
Thanks and regards,
Olafur.

Olafur hello and yes I will sell my old headlamps can you give me an address so I can find out what the carriage cost will be cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pete,
I'm interested in your recent changes, not too sure of the box but the lights look good. Are they much difference? if so do you have the fleabay item number? also, the K&N filter, I hear both good and bad reports about them, have you had good results?
Thanks
Nick

fitted some new headlamps that I got of eblag
:icon-cool:
No headlamps on that link.
And yes: How is the light?

I found that the light output on my 2004 is better than my 2000. Nearly as good as on the old 80 with dual high-beams.
I will need new headlights sooner or later, so, very interesting to hear about this alternative.

Back