Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New HJ47

98CAFE0E-4430-4C9E-BEEB-705BD6B6B9CD.jpeg
17C82F14-5117-4387-B119-CACCDDD84BC4.jpeg

Victor,

I've got some qusstions that I'm battling to get answers for about wheels:
1) What size are the split rims that you're using?
2) What size are the tyres?
3) Whats the offset on them? I think its about +20?

I'm trying to sort out the wheels for ours, and I've got some Nissan Patrol ones (16x5.5, with 16x7.50 tyres and about +15 offset) on the radar that might fit, but I need to work out the offsets.
Sorry only saw this now
The rims are standard landcruiser rims 16x7.5 I think but will tell you tomorrow as I have a spare set at work,will check the offset and tyre size as well.

Looking good there Victor, I am seriously loving the colour, it's going to look too good to use. :clap:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just seen the post on the 40 Series Facebook group, and thought I'd seen those pictures somewhere else...

Looks good! Mine could do with that level of tidying up at somepoint... but if I was going to, I'd need to patch up the butchered dash...

Hi I love that you have to love a 40 top job keep up with it .

So do I ,I want another one,been looking around but they are getting difficult to find.
Didn't want to sell this one!!!
You say you didn't want to? Does that mean you've sold it?

No I haven’t sold this one yet but I’ve had very good offers for this Landcruiser, but of all the old cars I’ve restored this is the best one I’ve ever had.It was in excellent state before the restoration,as you yourself saw.
I know if I sell this one I will regret this for the rest of my life!!!!
You say you didn't want to? Does that mean you've sold it?[/

Back