Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

new shocks

goodoldboy

I'm looking to replace the shocks & would like something similar to what i've got - not sure if they are the originals , the car had 128 000 on the clock when I bought it but had not been off roaded much.I usually buy monroes for the rest of the fleet, so any ideas?

If the springs are standard then maybe OEM would be best.

Agreed. Not much to be gained by adding up market dampers to std springs. They'll just over damp. Heat up and work less.

Chris

yes chris i agree - i'm looking for something similar to OME as the current set up is fine for my use - maybe something a tad cheaper than toyota - i'm paying double uk prices for OME here in spain

I had some Milner ones to start with and they were absolutely fine. Sold them on in fact when I got my OME set up. Nick, you still go those Milner ones I sold you or did you have a trip out to Stonegravels with them in your boot?

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
goodoldboy said:
I'm looking to replace the car shocks & would like something similar to what i've got - not sure if they are the originals , the car had 128 000 on the clock when I bought it but had not been off roaded much.I usually buy monroes for the rest of the fleet, so any ideas?

im about to replace my shocks and i have to two options that im considering, gabriel and monroe... but i heard a few good feedbacks about tokico... anyone have some info or has used this?... thanks!

Don't discount KYB (Kayaba) shocks, they are very reasonably priced, I think they could be the OEM shocks but not sure on that.

Back