Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to the forum

Nardus Ellis

Country Flag
south_africa
Hi Guys
I'm Nardus Ellis from South Africa and my vechicle a Toyota landcruiser 1998 105 series. Modification to the vechicle is basic stuff like old man emu shocks and coils, air lifters. I can actually not put to much weight to this vechicle ......she is a real donkey to the open road, but not standing back in a tough going. Fitted my own draw system at back to house my fridge, kitchen and don't forget the tools.
My wife and myself gave up our normal life selling off everything like our house put some stuff in storage and we are travelling (Nomad life style). We into our second year and enjoying it. Countries that we visited so far is our own country South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Botswana.....but will return to follow other roads.
People ask us how do you do it.....and my answer always it's a mind set that you got to change and adopt.
I'm not a guy with a lot of money so I do odd jobs in my travels to get a bit of income to live my dreams.....life is has long has from A to B.
I always say to people I have a one bedroom apartment (off road trailor) but my veranda(stoep) is has big as far my I can see.
To my fellow landcruiser friends live your life we have only one........!!!!!!

IMG_20141204_222550 (0).jpg IMG_20141207_053132.jpg P1050964.JPG 1 (68).JPG P1050268.JPG P1050901.JPG 1 (80).JPG 1 (526).JPG 1 (40).JPG 1 (839).JPG P1020875.JPG 1 (604).JPG 1 (373).JPG IMG_1338.JPG IMG_1852 (3)-1 (0).JPG

Last edited:
Fabulous introduction. Probably the best we've ever had. Welcome, welcome.

More pics of the set up please and some travel tales ...

Chris

What can I say, excellent and does not make me home sick one little bit, no sir not at all............
Bastard

:)

The ultimate intro, and lifestyle.

A way of dreams.... you're a fortunate man to be experiencing it, well done.

Watching out for trip tales & photos.... :clap:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back