Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

new to this forum

geo.smc

Hi,i have just bought a landcruiser lc5,im not new to landcruisers as i have had 70 series 80,s and 90,s,thought i would try a 120.
my name is George and i live near glasgow in Scotland.

HELLO AND WELCOME GEO hope you are well :icon-biggrin: post a pic o yer new cruiser

Will do Pete once i get these ugly 22" wheels off it,,,lol.ps you dont have any 17" alloys for sale ???

Hello George, and a fine "Upstanding " name that is !

Glad you are here, I think I did see your post on the dark side, but now you are here, I am sure folk will be a whole lot more friendly.

22 inch !!!!!!!!, I hope your not responsible for defacing it with them.

The standard 17 inch 6 spoke that your looking for are not the cheapest to buy.
You may find that buying some aftermarket 17 inch alloys are a cheaper way to go.

Took me a while to find a spare set for my winter/mud tyres.

Gra.

Attachments

• 265 70 R17 Muds.jpg
    265 70 R17 Muds.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 92
  • BFG 265 70 R17.jpg
    BFG 265 70 R17.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 79
  • muds x4.jpg
    muds x4.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 107
Welcome along George. Didn't you have a rather nice red 80 for sale a while back??

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice wheels and tyres Graham,That is exactly what i am looking for,What size are the mud tyres ?.
No im not responsible for the 22" wheels,i burst one of the 22" tyres the first day i had it and had to regretably buy a new one for wheels i hate.

That rather nice red 80 is actually the wallpaper on my iphone. I just love it. Looked the dog's danglies.

Chris

Nice wheels and tyres Graham,That is exactly what i am looking for,What size are the mud tyres ?.
No im not responsible for the 22" wheels,i burst one of the 22" tyres the first day i had it and had to regretably buy a new one for wheels i hate.
Hi George,

They are 265 x 70 x r17

About an inch taller than standard.

Gra.

George - I'm in Edinburgh if you want to have a look at 265/70x17s on standard rims on a LC5 - Cooper STT muds, and some BFG ATs waiting to go on.

Cheers

George - I'm in Edinburgh if you want to have a look at 265/70x17s on standard rims on a LC5 - Cooper STT muds, and some BFG ATs waiting to go on.

Cheers

Gary-I would really like to have a look at them fitted ,would save a lot of time and money finding what the best size is ...

Ok - am around and about on the weekend prepping for Lincomb so give me a shout and I can meet up - maybe Harthill or somewhere 1/2 way or so?

Hi George,

Now arn't you glad you found this happy forum?

Some great guys here, some real leg pullers to have a laugh with, and some of the comments have me falling off this 3 legged chair some times !

Any way, I guess the "Lincomb Land Cruiser event" is too short notice for you,,,,,,,,,

Or is it?

Gra.

Back