Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OG.

I'm a Land Rover man thats just bought a 2001 Colorado V6 (on gas) as my daily drive (replaces a Volvo S20 diesel).

The Volvo has been a consistent PITA with injector leaks for the past month so its time to get rid.
So far the 90 has been reasonably well behaved (discounting the failed alternator this morning). I do like driving it and that V6 feels so sweet.

My other vehicles are a Defender 110 300TDi (overlanding toy) and an ex Gulf War 1 Forward Control 101 ambulance (in gulf war trim complete with respirators and stretchers for 4).

Looking forward to working less on the 90 than either of the Land Rovers!

Welcome to the forum OG...

Lets have some pics and fill out your profile so we know where you are.

Wlecome to the club OG :text-welcomewave: nice to see you've seen the light mind you if ever I went over to the dark side :oops: it would be a 101 that I got, I've always liked them. :thumbup:

I'd post pics but:

"You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more."

Last edited:
Think I have it sorted....

Here's the Defender

DSC_8519.jpg

And Ambulance:

Mabel.jpg

And the Land Cruiser:

toyota-1.jpg

Wlecome to the club OG :text-welcomewave: nice to see you've seen the light mind you if ever I went over to the dark side :oops: it would be a 101 that I got, I've always liked them. :thumbup:

I did have another 101 (and an old Range Rover Classic). The other 101 was a GS (canvas top and was amazing - we took it over Gatescarth Pass in the Lakes last year.

Morticia.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for the pics, I do love the 101's.

Great pics :icon-biggrin:. The 101FC is an awesome machine and great fun to drive... we used to use one to tour the factory when I worked at Lode Lane plant. Excellent to see in action! :icon-biggrin:

og, sent you a pm, but this thread's answered my question.... in a past life

good:
100_0781.jpg

IMG_0731Custom.jpg

Terrible, made me get a 'cruiser:
100_1017.jpg

Back