Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Nice FJ40

It'd be a long drive home in this weather without a waterproof roof :whistle:

Nice truck though!

- Hard top and front doors are painted completely restored and are stored in dry place.

Might be better than I thought it was.

Dang if that ain't purdy.

I doubt there are any nasties lurking with work done to that standard. Not an expert or a purist on the 4), but I'd buy that. Very nice indeed.

Chris

Looked at the seller's photobucket album of the build.... body off/ ground up and with loads of OEM bits!

However he didn't completely strip the body back to metal but most of us 40 guys would like to have one as good as the one he started with.

Very nice

Regards,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i saw it a few days ago and thought it looked lovely. :drool:

just a shame the steering wheel is on the wrong side. :doh:

LHD drive is not that much of an issue, its only really an issue if you are overtaking which you clearly won't be in this. Easily worth the compromise IMO

Any ideas how much this is worth?

hummm, i drive RHD in a LHD country with no issue at all ...
at least when someone says to me "HEY, steering wheel is on the wrong side" :snooty:
i can come back with "if you think about it, it is on the RIGHT side" :doh:

what can you blocks come back with?
:think:
Rob said:
LHD drive is not that much of an issue, its only really an issue if you are overtaking which you clearly won't be in this. Easily worth the compromise IMO

one of my mates was telling me at the weekend that he used to know some one who owned a left hand drive 4x4. apparantly this guy used to do a lot of green laning and hed always have a giant fake panda strapped in the other front seat.

i thought it must be quite amusing, as the first thing people would see and think is WTF theres a panda driving a car? :lol:

I've seen this car and it's a beaut.

You'd look all day and still not find fault with it. 15K just doesn't do it and the work that's gone into it justice.

Still, money never does compensate for the work, only the enjoyment of doing it.

Back