Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

nissan drivers

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
Look what this Brit Nissan driver was doing today, overtaking across a solid white line into the oncoming traffics overtaking lane! pointless as we are doing about 95kmph, as was the rest of the que he overtook.
www.unitedasphalt.co.biz
RO55 UAE
(or Bo55) you know you are a jerk :)

jerk 1.jpg jerk2_edited.jpg

Last edited:
a/h

I had one yesterday, but he dived in front of me with only mm's to spare. They really p!ss me off these barstewards, and when you get home and switch on the news, there's 2 or 3 head-ons almost every evening, most of them fatalities, of innocent families with kids.

The worst offenders seem to be mini-bus drivers, and of course then, the toll can be much higher.

Disappointing when it's one of your country folk though Steve, like I said, a/h.

BTW, who was the posh bird telling you which way to go, that you were ignoring? :lol:

Some slapper on Tom Tom, she knows nowt about the roads around here - must avoid village with 2 cars per week - traffic chaos etc etc

and to end the week...... a Brit yesterday forgetting what side of the road he should be on, dangerous when Dawns at the helm!

oh yes, a Lame rover driver!

and...no swearing!

Last edited:
Strange, the only time I really got it wrong was in the UK. I was driving a hire car in a housing estate in Milton Keynes. Narrow road and parked cars both sides, a Range Roller came the other way fast, and I automatically dived to the right in my emergency stop! Of course, he'd dived to my right as well (his left). Somewhat embarrassed, I reversed into someone's driveway to let him pass, and lo-and-behold...... it was his driveway.

More embarrassment!

tbh, its easily done, esp coming out of a fuel station etc. the guy above was on the wrong side of the road at the junction before he pulled out!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back