Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

No Comment

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
On the advice of my solicitor and the Police I have been advised not to comment on the various posts on here, other than to say I have no comment.

On the advice of my solicitor and the Police I have been advised not to comment on the various posts on here, other than to say I have no comment.

Best thing Chris, hope it all turns out OK for you in the end.

Me too, I'm with Chas, I can't blame anyone with a claim, but there's such a thing as due process, and creditors should follow it, not publish slanderous comments willy-nilly.

Good luck and chin up Chris....

been ducking my calls and messages all month and in here messaging like it ok your a thief and i have taken legal action against u you con man

i can show everyone proof of this con i am so frustrated with this how can u be replying and you got your wife say that your in a coma this was a last resort i have all my receipts from my bank wires and his invoices i just want my money back

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
you cant reply chris your a con man would show i sent you money and your wife qamamda saying your in a coma and someone that suppose to b your brother saying that you still in a coma

Chris wife tell me he is in a coma

Chris wife tell me he is in a coma read it i can send whole chat since December

Attachments

• IMG-20150201-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20150201-WA0002.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 167
Chris suppose to brother telling me he is in a coma

Chris suppose to brother telling me he is in a coma

Attachments

• IMG-20150201-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20150201-WA0003.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 162
your the one being investigated by the police for fraud no comment you mean you cant comment

just send my money back please i am begging you my mom is ill and needs an urgent operation

I can sympathise with you Toby, but this is not the place for all this agro, give it a rest please.

he did not reply to me and was giving me stories just return my money this was a last resort

i know this is not the place but after 4 weeks of messages and 4 weeks of no sleep what more can i do but plead out

i know this is not the place but after 4 weeks of messages and 4 weeks of no sleep what more can i do but plead out bro just return my money please i am begging u my mom will die if u dont

Toby you have made your point. Chris is a member on here but we have no control over his business dealings. Continuous posting of the same material isn't helping. You have the right to speak out against another forum member only to a point. We are not defending Chris, but neither do we want our forum filled with your posts.

I shall be plain. Cease or I will remove you. This is not the Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Back