Not you lot, AGAIN!!!

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
There was I hoping for a fresh new website & its the same bloomin' criminals showing up again & again... Crikey, admin is even worse on this site - look at that... Messages limited to 60,000 characters...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

Hi all, nice to see you, to see you nice!!! Looking forward to mucking in & trying to help make this a fun & flamboyant site.

Cheers
Gav

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
admin message: User banned for using 4 smilies in one post. We have rules on this forum!

greetings Gavland ;)

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Gav Peter

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
The Wirral, NW Ingerland
There's no grudges being bared here ;-)

Nice to see you Chris :) And nice to see you back as 'Gary' Gary - I couldn't get used to you as Zimcruza I'm afraid ;)

Skid plates almost ready for shipping - on a time crunch at work so they have had to take a back seat for now...

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Mr Lad! my 2nd favourite Wirralian LC owner (my first being me, of course :p )

Good to see ya buddy, hurry up with those pics of your new front bumper :shock: :D

Anthony

Mar 3, 2010
Crieff, Perthshire
And there was me just getting used to using the other site, what is going on :roll:.

So as not to confuse myself guess what I have changed my sign in handle, being an original sort of chap, I have used my christian name this time, hope you like the originality :lol:. Oh and by the way I am still living in the Frozen north aka Edinburgh.

Looks like good fun, all I need to do now is get a truck, that is if I ever make my mind up what I want, 120 vs 150 vs or a really nice late 100 if there are any out there to be had, lets have a vote on it 'me thinks'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks