Garage
Country Flag
scotland
yup winter is back in NE Scotland

Attachments

• 1463506_222780907900020_1961279320_n.jpg
    1463506_222780907900020_1961279320_n.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 291
Some people get all the fun. we got nice blue skies here. still pretty warm for this time of year.
stu

Some people get all the fun. we got nice blue skies here. still pretty warm for this time of year.
stu

Pardon my ignorance, but where's here?:think:

We have blue skies and double digit temps... But we'll get our chance!:lol:

Apparently slight frost here this morning at school run time. I was still in bed sleeping off painkillers after a bad night. Said to Mrs - why didn't you use the Landcruiser?
"Harrumph was the answer, bless her".
(then I remembered the drivers seat is still removed lolol)

1 degree this morning on my way to work but blue skies and blazing sunshine with it :) which is all very confusing to this poor Saffa in the frozen north :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Pardon my ignorance, but where's here?:think:

We have blue skies and double digit temps... But we'll get our chance!:lol:

Clive
I was going to put a funny reply in explaining that it says under my name on the left but this seems to have moved.
I am in Bristol I don't know foe sure how warm but I could have gone out in my t shirt no worries. people round here still in shorts. I think its a bit cold for that but each to there own.
stu

Took 10 minutes for the heaters to melt the ice off my windscreen this morning here in South Wales UK but its turned into a glorious day , t-shirt for me though most are still wearing coats probably from habit more than anything else . I bought a tow strap yesterday so i can play the hero when the snow comes :icon-smile: and i'm pretty sure it will come :icon-biggrin:

No snow yet, but I don't like the look of those clouds. :lol:

Winter.jpg

Took 10 minutes for the heaters to melt the ice off my windscreen this morning here in South Wales UK but its turned into a glorious day , t-shirt for me though most are still wearing coats probably from habit more than anything else . I bought a tow strap yesterday so i can play the hero when the snow comes :icon-smile: and i'm pretty sure it will come :icon-biggrin:

You must be in a low bit of South Wales? Heavy snow in my bit yesterday morning, but none of it settled thankfully. Not picking up this winter's hay 'til Friday.

Yeah Rob pretty much sea level here in Barry . I usually say Cardiff coz its only down the road and everyone knows where that is .

Ah, it was bright sun there when I went through on the train at about 8:20. Or could have been an accident in Cadoxton. Hard to tell. No one in Cardiff believes me when I tell them about heavy snow north of J36.

Where are you then Rob Bridgend way maybe ? plenty of green fields surround that place i'm hemmed in here seems whichever way i go i just end up heading for another town centre rather than open countryside :(

All I know is its cold on the bike on a morning :lol:

Bit north of Bridgend, yes. Lots of green about. Do all my off-roading on a quad bike though. Usually looking for missing sheep.

Ah well if you ever get stuck Cadoxton station is a stones throw from my house .

If I get as far as Cadoxton before getting stuck the weather is screwed, but thanks! If your control bushes start to fall apart on that 90 let me know. I have a full (or almost full?) set from Milners I never put on mine before I sold it kicking round at the back of a shed somewhere. Free to a good home.

Slightly off topic but . . . . .

1465240_533925373368403_1738901848_n.jpg

Does this count? It's a lousy picture but the first of lots, I hope! :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 212
Looking better already...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 103