Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OEM parts UK

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
Just spent an hour trying to get a price on OEM pars for my 120.
Can anyone recommend a Toyota parts supplier in the UK ?
Cheers

I've got a very helpful guy in parts at local Toyota, went out of his way to supply me with ordered parts just as covid struck with lockdown. Unfortunately he doesnt control the prices there.

I've recently ordered a good few genuine parts for the V6 Collie, ( report to follow) from Amayama.

The parts so far have mounted up to about £550 inc a fair chunk of postage and £50 import charges. When I got a quote from my local Mr T dealer it was £1270 + vat with a 10% discount applied.

The downside is up to a fortnight delivery.

If you go none genuine the parts are incredibly cheap.

I understand Simon at Northampton Toyota has moved on from parts, however the mature (still a good bit younger than me) chap who sorted out the gaskets etc i needed for the EGR clean could not have been more helpful going through the diagrams, also gave me the 10% trade discount.
They've also posted small parts on when asked, though expect pre payment for all orders which i have no objection to.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Good to know there is still an option? there. I thought the discount and service had finished when Simon moved on.

Whoever the chap was life would be much better if all garage staff were as helpful.

Not many of that calibre about now mate, a lot don't care and do the bare minimum and just see it as a means to paying bills, part of that maybe brought on by the way the buisness treats them.
I've only had 2 jobs where I was treated so well, I never refused or complained when asked to do unenviable jobs, like going into London (Tooley Street) at 3pm on a Friday afternoon to satisfy a client's needs - 20 minutes work once there, then back out.
I'd only gone into the office to collect my wages !

They just seem to add it at the parts counter automatically. I prefe not to ask why :)

I was just curious how they decide who gets that 10%, as it seems on the face of it eveyone and his dog gets it. (I wouldnt complain if I got it), and why just at that parts counter, mine doesn't give it although I am known.

I was just curious how they decide who gets that 10%, as it seems on the face of it eveyone and his dog gets it. (I wouldnt complain if I got it), and why just at that parts counter, mine doesn't give it although I am known.
I've always asked if thats their best price, whatever discount may get applied first. Sometimes gets more discount, sometimes not. But they never put the price up, so....

Back