Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Offered, as having clear out

Mark W: Tie downs - I'll check how many I have and revert later with a cost.....
Cheers,
Chris.

Hi Chris any luck with the postage on the jerry can and the charger, mind if anyone is collecting from you who is going to Stratford and wouldn't mind bringing them along I would appreciate.

Andy

Hi Andy, Sorry I didnt see a request - I'll check it this afternoon and revert later this afternoon.
Cheers, C.

Hi

Bushranger lightbar if its still available please :)

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Pete ,
Its yours......still boxed.
I think I need to get some postage rates sorted out.
Best,
Chris

Did you get a chance to look at the tie downs

Hi Chris,

Is the recovery kit still available?

Hi Chris could I get the roofrack please does it have the legs for an 80 or will they be neeeded? I'm also keen on the pot stand and lighter job. Thanks boet

Hi Mark, my apologies for keeping you waiting.
I have 21 tie downs - bought from Front Runner - they weigh 1.4kg together and Hermes price for delivery is £4, assuming you are in mainland UK.
Please let me know if you are interested. Send me a cheque for £15 and they shall be sent. I believe that is a pretty fair price.

Hoezit Meneer Iceman. Ja, I have the riser legs for a series 100/200 that also allow for a table to be fitted. The 'local' dealer, that the legs are available from, is in Belgium - the parts are not too expensive when you contact the right people! The export manager of Front Runner ZA is a friend as well.
The rack is also fitted with a few tie downs (& nothing to do with the 21x that someone else is interested in). I think the pot stand is sold but the braai lighter is available - I dont think many people realise what it is. It is very heavy duty stainless steel and shall likely outlast your grand kids!
Just let me know when you wish to come. As you are in NW London we are not very far.

Hi Dyladams,
Yes, the recovery kit is available - I have been away for a few days so am now catching up with mails.
Kindest,
Chris

Hi Pete, the roof rack width is 1.4m or 55 1/4". It fits Prados/Colorado's as well as series 60/80/100/105/200 Landcruisers.
Best, Chris.

Hello Andy,
The stainless steel jery can and the Ctek battery charger together weigh 8kg and Hermes charge £6 to deliver.
Best regards,
Chris.

Tony, Ive been getting prices from Hermes and their cost to deliver the AiJack is £7.50p
Chris

Hi Mark, my apologies for keeping you waiting.
I have 21 tie downs - bought from Front Runner - they weigh 1.4kg together and Hermes price for delivery is £4, assuming you are in mainland UK.
Please let me know if you are interested. Send me a cheque for £15 and they shall be sent. I believe that is a pretty fair price.

Perfect, I can paypal if you'd prefer rather than wait for a cheque?

Cheers Chris - its for my hilux and its too wide :(

Can you do a list of whats still available?

Pete

Back