Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ok who was it

Fett

I saw you going out past fleetlands in a nice red 80 series 25th at about 7ish?

I know there is lots of you local so its gotta be one of you :mrgreen:

Guys we do ask that members enter a location into their side bar profile, even if it's just the County. It helps us to network, give assistance and also it's easier to know 'was it you' without having to get a map out to see where the spot might have taken place.

Thanks

Chris

Chris said:
Guys we do ask that members enter a location into their side bar profile, even if it's just the County. It helps us to network, give assistance and also it's easier to know 'was it you' without having to get a map out to see where the spot might have taken place.

Thanks

Chris

oops sorry , Ive done it now :naughty:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
frank rabbets said:
Wasn't me mine's green!

Frank

P.S. Just updated my profile!

long way to come, I would hope you would have popped in for a beer and dropped off your 80 if you came that far :mrgreen:

Thanks Fett. Much appreciated. Wasn't me either by the way. Mine's silver and mud.

Chris

Fett said:
nivapilot said:
T'wern't me Fett.. :D

Yours is still short an engine isnt it :mrgreen:

Yep, still on the floor awaiting parts and putting together.....after a good wash in a bath with some parrafin in it.
Could be one of the biggest wash tanks in use?

If you need it, the company i work for does tractor engine recons so we have industrial parts washers (like a huge dish washer) so could run all the parts through.

Back