Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Onboard water solution?

Looks good. Like those seats too :)

Pretty much decided to go with the angled one now I think vs trying to get one made locally.... will probably order in the next week or so.

Hi guys
I can supply frontrunner and will give 10% discount to forum members.
Just fitted the first one chris showed, the grey one, to a demount camper box. Good and strong.
Ive a CAK tank from a camper build,that i was going to put under the body of the troopy but it just seems a bit thin and light weight compared to the frontrunner tanks
Anyway give us a shout if i can be of any help
Cheers

Hi Stan, fancy giving a price for the sloped 60L one like Nick fitted? I'm about to press send on a web form for one of those but would rather give you the business as always. The price I have is 159 Euros delivered

ebay number 122175527655 I got one of these that fits behind the front seats perfectly

Sorry, just seen Nick's actual build thread. He didn't put the sloping one in. This is the one I mean as posted earlier..

Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 12.30.57.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ebay number 122175527655 I got one of these that fits behind the front seats perfectly

Did you have to drill out your own tap point? from the listing "Allows the installation of fittings" isn't very clear

Did you have to drill out your own tap point? from the listing "Allows the installation of fittings" isn't very clear

Yes bought a fitting from local plubing merchants for a couple of quid, also got a pump ebay 401272193253. Wasnt from this seller but same pump. Cant find the details but i am sure i payed £25 for it

The issue with the footwell saddle tank is that you need two outlets though don't you? One each side or you can only empty one of the sides. It's neat but I wasn't sure about the extra plumbing or having to park on slope. It also means you can't tip the rear seats up, which I do for access to other kit. With my extended seat runners I think that my seat goes too far back to allow the tank to fit.
Removing the back seats in the 80 gives you a huge amount of room to have all sorts of great ideas, but in my build I was determined to retain full seating capacity.

Nice and easy to fill having it there.

Yes bought a fitting from local plubing merchants for a couple of quid, also got a pump ebay 401272193253. Wasnt from this seller but same pump. Cant find the details but i am sure i payed £25 for it

thanks for the photos mate, awesome cup holders btw :)

Stan, thanks - price on the one Chris has posted above would be great thanks. And I want 2 of your coffee gizmo's too so will come visit your online store soon :)

Back