Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

one for Chris

I guess the 1 on the front is an accident? :lol:

EDIT: paying attention now, I thought that was a BIN price! 0 feedback ebay silliness ?

Funny looking VX !! looks more like a GX with a VX badge to me. Anyone anything to add, note I am the highest bidder at present.

Andy

What do you think Jon?? I am from Yorkshire remember!! Remember the Yorkshire war cry, " how f**king much" !!

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
nearly as clean as my own- I'll take 17k for mine though! I like that this one has 'never been altered except for fuel pump, steering box, brake caliper' not to mention the rear step. was colour coding standard on the bumpers? ANyone else think that the gb sticker may be hiding some colour coded rust?

By the looks of it Paul Humphreys (Sure I have seen that name on here) (a quick search and I was right, wonder if its the same one) bought some wheels and tyres off this chap waaaaayyyyy back in 2008

Well it's 1:30 am and while you guys are sleeping some one has pushed it up to £5,200

Not me.

Gra.

A polish fella asked my mrs at work to sell his car on ebay for him as he didnt have an ebay account and didn't speak good enough english to describe it himself . WITHOUT TELLING ME she did . The bidding went up and up well past what she expected . The mrs got excited and told me . It took me 20 minutes to find out the car was written off by insurance only a month before and most of the bids were from the actual seller and his brother . I removed it from sale and it cost the stupid bugger his job , he quit coz my mrs told him i was coming to find him .

So this 80 for sale on ebay, must be near the end of production run?

Gra.

Yes it was me that had the wheels. He must have posted them as I never picked them up.

Did anyone on here get this truck bought?
looks to be a clinker!

Back