PETE BELL

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
got a pair of interesting looking boxes in today:whistle:

IMG_0506_zps869e9fe6.jpg

o that's wots in the box -going to be busy :dance:

IMG_0508_zpsc766abba.jpg

Are you ditching the AHC? It will be good to see what the pedders products are like.

I hope your weathers better than ours for installing it, its weeing it down it the mo.

Yes -had it with ahc so going to fit this lift kit the weather is not to bad still dry under foot ,I have an idea on fitting 20 inch wheels and 35 inch tyres so this may just be the start of it :whistle:

YES YOU ARE SPOT ON when I got the 100 I did not intend to mod it very much -but its not looking that way now, also I kinda mis my silver 90 I really wish I had not sold it -what a brilliant truck it was

But you know you will still miss your 90 , there's just something ludicrously improbable about them that makes you smile . Today while driving i seen two kids maybe 5 year old playing on scooters , when i drove past they both stopped , dropped their scooters and started shouting at each other all excited and pointing at my truck . I'm sure you have similar memories .

If your vehicle impresses a 5 year old you just know your doing something right :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I know what you mean. i have had my 95 series for 5 years now, that's the longest ive ever kept a car. i will be looking at upgrading next year to a 100 series i hope it doesnt disappoint me. im sure it wont:icon-cool:

don't get me wrong I am in no way disappointed with my 100 its f**kin awesome ,its like when I had my first bike a Yamaha dt125 fun and kicks all the way and learning all the time -and then a few years later I had a v-max 1200 u.s. import nothing was a challenge or a surprise you just didn't have to try -- o dear I think I want a lc90 again d4d this time

:icon-biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing some photos of it fitted.

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

:icon-biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing some photos of it fitted.

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

will do Michel ive been busy for evenings on it now -fitted a new inner drive shaft boot
removed front shocks and pipework
fitted new pedders front shocks
fitted new torsion bars-some instructions would have been good but got most of the way there(put it on the ground to try it soon)
removed rear springs and just the shocks to cut off -ditry messy orible job, so yes having great fun and trying out some new words to :angry-screaming:

will do Michel ive been busy for evenings on it now -fitted a new inner drive shaft boot
removed front shocks and pipework
fitted new pedders front shocks
fitted new torsion bars-some instructions would have been good but got most of the way there(put it on the ground to try it soon)
removed rear springs and just the shocks to cut off -ditry messy orible job, so yes having great fun and trying out some new words to :angry-screaming:

Hi Pete,

Good to talk to you yesterday.

Re instructions, noted. I'll get onto the guys in Oz to see what we can include with the torsion bars.

It's always fun removing components that have been on there from new ;)

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

job done almost I think I will adjust the front down a wee bit :icon-biggrin:

IMG_0545_zpsd9a6243c.jpg
IMG_0546_zpsa0bdab25.jpg
IMG_0544_zpsdd51447b.jpg

Nah up at the back , paint the grey black , and black wheels :icon-cool:

you know Shayne you must be a mind reader or a genius just like me :icon-cool: I was just thinking the exact same thing - I am ordering new wheels tomorrow and I have decided to get black ones

Nah we both just have an instinct for what looks cool :lol: I hope your ordering the smallest wheels that will fit with an offset that might make a copper look twice before he ambles away thinking why bother :icon-wink:

in a way yes, im going for dick cepek torque wheels 20 x 9 inch
torque_zps9b0ae786.jpg
and micky Thompson mtz tyres 35x12.5x20
MTZRadial_zps5505565d.jpg
what do you think ?

H'mmm, nice! Look forward to seeing pics with the new wheels/tyres on too. :icon-cool:

The truck is already pretty darn cool, with those wheels it's going to look the dog's I reckon..........:dance:

Last edited:
I have found that different manufacturers tyres come out measuring different actual size as to the size written on the tyre some are spot on and others a bit smaller

Shayne are you sure you are on 15" tyres

Last edited:
No 15" won't fit right now i'm running 285/75 R16 Cooper STT . :think: I might be tempted to grind the calipers down if i had a 15" wheel so i could get an idea of exactly how much needs to go .
What i'm saying though is i think the cool look BIG rubber gives can be achieved without actually going to extreme sizes . I recall you saying the 35's on your 90 buggered things up a bit , but i'm sure we both agree it looked the dogs dangly bits with them on .

I'm sure you would like a similar look on your new truck , something to think about before you order wheels maybe ?

Back