Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

oo whats all this then

yes Shayne -the old silver 90 was just brilliant looking ,if I had kept it on 35s I think I would have taken the towbar off cos it was no fun trying to stop in a hurry but I do far to much towing to be without it. im starting to like the look of big wheels with mud tyres so that's what im going to try this time,sure the 100 will be ok on 35" tyres -I cant see it being used in the mud properly anyway so suppose its mostly for looks at the moment

Larger wheels go against the look your after me thinks , compare the pics below with roughly the same size tyres but mine has 16" rims and the other has 17"

KZJ90_zpscd48c0d6.jpg
1007_zps89fb3b72.jpg

Of course you know what your after i'm just talking to prompt your own thoughts on the matter .

Charlie you are lucky having an 80 cos there is a mountain of wheels to pick from but for the 100 there are very few :think:

Have a look on American ebay i found Chevy wheels that would fit my 90 perfectly totally by accident while simply searching for 6 stud alloys .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
These are my favourites for the 100

Enkei ST6
WMD_4151.jpg

and by far my #1, the Volk TE37. Not sure I can justify the pricetag though :(
New_TE37Lsouchaku1.jpg

Last edited:
I love these because to my mind they look engineered to give function priority over style .

Eagle_Alloys_series_100_black_zps9c9d0b01.jpg

We're so happy with the way that Pete's 100 series looks that we've used some of the above photos for the website, with Pete's permission of course :icon-biggrin:

100serieswith774502-380-380.jpg

100serieswith774503-380-380.jpg

Regards

Michael @ Pedders

Back