"Oops" I let it slip

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
BIG clean GREEN said:
:twisted: Oh damn I let it slip on the other site that there's another forum worth looking at, hope a don't get barred ? :twisted:

It's in the 90's topics :lol:

Nick.
You've done it now Nick, it's only a matter of time before he
and makes you stand in the naughty corner :lol:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Andrew Prince

Feb 23, 2010
Joburg, sunny South Africa
Sorry for the confusion, Nick :mrgreen: I was referring to another post there where a guy was asking why his thread had been zapped...click on the "disappearing" of my previous post.

Paul, no idea what he wrote, just saw the query and deja vu :evil:

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
BIG clean GREEN said:
:twisted: Oh damn I let it slip on the other site that there's another forum worth looking at, hope a don't get barred ? :twisted:

It's in the 90's topics :lol:

Nick.
Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today to morn the loss of a dear friend. muddymanok was a good chap.....

BIG clean GREEN

Apr 6, 2010
South Normanton. Derbyshire
Garage
And so have I, lol tried to let Simon know how my thoughts but guess he's looked at this site and seen my thread, threatened by superior forces and ditched it before everyone else does he same, shame realy because TLOCUK could have been such a good site if run by the right person/persons in the first place.

Nick.

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
My, haven't we been a naughty boy then. Honestly, I leave you alone for one moment and you're causing trouble :lol:

Red wine is it? I thought port went with cigars. Better make sure we have a supply for mid June. Any managers specials on at 'your' place?

C

silvercruiser

Mar 22, 2010
Essex
BIG clean GREEN said:
And so have I, lol tried to let Simon know how my thoughts but guess he's looked at this site and seen my thread, threatened by superior forces and ditched it before everyone else does he same, shame realy because TLOCUK could have been such a good site if run by the right person/persons in the first place.

Nick.

So your telling me you have been barred from the other site.

Does simon really want to keep TLOCUK Running? all the members will be barred soon :lol:

joe

BIG clean GREEN

Apr 6, 2010
South Normanton. Derbyshire
Garage
Yep, I'm well and truly barred, it would be interesting if all whom use both sites were to totally boycott the dark side, there's enough info on this site so need to use theirs, I just wish I'd posted a close up picture of the landcruiserclub.net window stickers for all to see ;) ;)

Nick.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks