Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

"Oops" I let it slip

BIG clean GREEN

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
949
Garage
:twisted: Oh damn I let it slip on the other site that there's another forum worth looking at, hope a don't get barred ? :twisted:

It's in the 90's topics :lol:

Nick.
 

Bat21

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,902
Country Flag
morocco
BIG clean GREEN said:
:twisted: Oh damn I let it slip on the other site that there's another forum worth looking at, hope a don't get barred ? :twisted:

It's in the 90's topics :lol:

Nick.
You've done it now Nick, it's only a matter of time before he
dummy.gif
and makes you stand in the naughty corner :lol:
 

Bat21

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,902
Country Flag
morocco
Andrew Prince said:
Hmm seems like the magical disappearing threads have returned over there :roll:
Any idea what was said Andrew? I have just asked over there too.
 
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Andrew Prince

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
2,232
Sorry for the confusion, Nick :mrgreen: I was referring to another post there where a guy was asking why his thread had been zapped...click on the "disappearing" of my previous post.

Paul, no idea what he wrote, just saw the query and deja vu :evil:
 

BIG clean GREEN

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
949
Garage
I went back in to have a look and it was kind of not there !!! so posted my own reply and wham it's back ?????

Nick.
 

Bat21

Well-Known Member
Supporter
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,902
Country Flag
morocco
BIG clean GREEN said:
I went back in to have a look and it was kind of not there !!! so posted my own reply and wham it's back ?????

Nick.
You pillock
doh.gif


Here you go:-
specsavers.jpg
 

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
6,011
Country Flag
great_britain
BIG clean GREEN said:
:twisted: Oh damn I let it slip on the other site that there's another forum worth looking at, hope a don't get barred ? :twisted:

It's in the 90's topics :lol:

Nick.
Dearly Beloved, We are gathered here today to morn the loss of a dear friend. muddymanok was a good chap.....
 

BIG clean GREEN

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
949
Garage
That almost bought a tear to my eye Crispin :lol: :lol:

I'm not usually this mischievous, but drinking red wine and thought Oh what the hell "JUST DO IT" :cool:

Nick.
 

BIG clean GREEN

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
949
Garage
And so have I, lol tried to let Simon know how my thoughts but guess he's looked at this site and seen my thread, threatened by superior forces and ditched it before everyone else does he same, shame realy because TLOCUK could have been such a good site if run by the right person/persons in the first place.

Nick.
 

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
17,410
Garage
Country Flag
europe
My, haven't we been a naughty boy then. Honestly, I leave you alone for one moment and you're causing trouble :lol:

Red wine is it? I thought port went with cigars. Better make sure we have a supply for mid June. Any managers specials on at 'your' place?

C
 

ignat

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
524
Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
Bat21 said:
BIG clean GREEN said:
I went back in to have a look and it was kind of not there !!! so posted my own reply and wham it's back ?????

Nick.
You pillock
doh.gif


Here you go:-
specsavers.jpg

rofl.gif
 

silvercruiser

Well-Known Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
3,333
BIG clean GREEN said:
And so have I, lol tried to let Simon know how my thoughts but guess he's looked at this site and seen my thread, threatened by superior forces and ditched it before everyone else does he same, shame realy because TLOCUK could have been such a good site if run by the right person/persons in the first place.

Nick.


So your telling me you have been barred from the other site.

Does simon really want to keep TLOCUK Running? all the members will be barred soon :lol:

joe
 

BIG clean GREEN

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
949
Garage
Yep, I'm well and truly barred, it would be interesting if all whom use both sites were to totally boycott the dark side, there's enough info on this site so need to use theirs, I just wish I'd posted a close up picture of the landcruiserclub.net window stickers for all to see ;) ;)

Nick.
 
Top