Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Opinions please on these 2x 100

The first one to me seems the better car to me, plus you get the VX extras, the second one isn't rare at all its just the lower spec so you get manual gearbox, coils and cloth seats. they do annoy me when they list them as very rare:lol:

Graham the second one is only about 15 mile from me, the only thing is im going to start my Italy trip early Saturday morning but if its still around i can look at it for you when im back.

Rust is not mentioned in text or pics. Has to be checked.
If you can afford it, the 5-speed version with upgraded engine and new ECU config. & programming is much nicer to drive.
Auto or manual is your preference, both have benefits, but auto is stronger.

PS: Very suspicious towards people writing huge letters in capitals, and mentioning very little technical re vehicle, only sales-blah-blah.

If you can afford it, the 5-speed version with upgraded engine and new ECU config. & programming is much nicer to drive.

And probably twice the price of those 2, at least. That's quite some budget jump! :think:

I would like the 5 speed, and I am sure it is a pleasure to drive, but I need to cut the cloth accordingly.

I think I will only spend about £8,000,

I am not one of the super rich, besides, I haven't worked for the past 3 years :dance:

Gra.

the fisrt one is not that far from me if you want somebody to look at it for you.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm still keeping a eye out for a oil burner for my South African project and the 2nd one of the two would be perfect for that. Alas I simply don't trust the seller and that's why I'd put my money elsewhere. After my recent experience with RUST, I no longer take any chances in that departemnt. If something sounds TOO good to be true........

Thanks for the above offers :)

If you look at the image of MoT's then magnify, then you can read the advisories.
The vehicle was originally from Lanark, (Scottish = lots of salt) and the advisory reads " substantial corrosion on the fuel tank"

I will keep an open eye.

Gra.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back