Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

pair of 78's for £2200 - one in tidy condition

Duvs

Just seen this which on the face of it seems to be a fairly/very good price if someone were at the right time and place - I cant post the link yet so the item number 261339633880 '1993 TOYOTA SILVER/BLUE Landcruiser Prado LX'

I've no affiliation and know nothing about the trucks or seller - I just keep an eye on ebay and thought this might be of interest here

too expensive for me for just for the bullbar...

Whats the chances that the donor vehicle has a cracked head :icon-cool:

It is a good deal.

Pete

Interesting, might have had a punt if closer to Bournemouth. says selling because he has too many - how many has he got then ??. mind you if I bought would I then have too many ? maybe a dealer importer ??

John

Could it get any further from Bournemouth?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You guys on here crack me up with some of your comments - nearly pi55 myself sometimes. pure entertainment throughout, all for free, with serious stuff thrown in long may it continue.

John

I'm going to look at them next Tuesday.
The spares one overheated a while ago, according to the vendor. He runs an outdoor adventure type thing up there. I'll count how many he's got! :lol:

So Stu how many did he have!!! :dance:

Any luck on your visit?

R

Sorry for the slight delay..... :D

The guy himself wasn't there, nut the two 70s were there and I spotted an 80.
I put a deposit on the two 70s, I'll pick at least one up in Feb. Anybody fancy the spares one?? :)

What's the issue with the second one, do you know?

Head is gone. It's been used as a parts vehicle for the good one. Good gearbox and drivetrain, wheels, seats and glass etc, panels all there.

The spares one had some bits I was interested in but distance to fetch / the sellers costs to remove them put me off. I'd quite like the monsoon guards... practical in Wales!

The spares one had some bits I was interested in but distance to fetch / the sellers costs to remove them put me off. I'd quite like the monsoon guards... practical in Wales!

Message me and let me know what you're after and I'll give you a shout when I pick them up. Probably 4 weeks or so.

Back