Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Panasonic CF-08 display has arrived

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Just arrived in the post, will connect to my toughbook in the truck and away we go :thumbup:

Just ordered the RAM mount system (as my firm are dealers for them) and will let you know how it goes.

Very nice indeed Paul.... hmmm I may have a application for that screen :cool:

I know a guy selling them cheap ;)

Oh gawd, its like the inverters all over again :doh:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lets say about 300 for a new and unused model.

Hmmm, now you have me interested.....

I could be talked into getting one :think:

Right people, please leave this one with me as my one was the experiment. I will post any news when i know it as nothing has been arranged yet.
I'll just repeat that....... I will post news when i have it.....

:thumbup:

One for the techies :think:

I now have the CF-29 Toughbook all sorted and the Cf-08 is up and running but there seems to be an issue with connecting the two. I have it in the hands of my local computer guy who has tried all sorts including running the two through the internet and setting up ad hoc networks, bluetooth etc but they dont seem to want to connect to each other. As this is a common duo to pair together i wondered if anyone has any suggestions. Lots of advice followed from the toughbook forums but no joy.

Hmmm, I think that is going to be really hard for someone to diagnose if you have not had one before.... Any error messages in the log files that you could look up?

I will get all the details but its over my head.
Have just read on a yachting site (very common setup on yachts) that the cf-08 needs a remote desktop program installed as it is a bit more than just a display.

Well i'm now assured that the two are all linked up wirelessly.

The only issue is that while most programs run with no issues, MM is strugling. It shows the program but cant seem to display the actual maps.

Will investigate further.

Back