Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Parrot mki 9200 full kit for sale

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
As per title I have the full kit coming out of my Land Cruiser - have had two of the Parrot systems and it's jolly good with the music streaming/ipod and aux connectors, but the double din dab radio I just procured has in-built Bluetooth.
Priced at about 5% less than I've been seeing them go on the 'bay by way of a discount for members :) at £95 plus p&p

Last edited:
How does it connect to the stereo? i might be interested?

Guys his is now out of the car with the full loom to plug straight back into Mr T's 6+10 plugs. Will discount to £95 delivered for members. The screen is attached (sticky pad) to an 80 switch blank so if you are one of the very few 80 owners on here:laughing-rolling: it'll go straight in

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its the way forward Drew - you can make phone calls and everything - seriously!!!

So... would this plonk into a 95 Tommy Cooper style... Y'know... 'Just like dat...' :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

if the loom is a2 piece (I forget but have the original radio from my 95 in the garage so will check in the morning) then yes. If not, you'll just need a converter loom - ie a doddle.

Loom defo fits the old school Sony double din that was in my 95 so looks like this kit will fit 80's and 90's.
Pics before I ebay:-
20140125_115925.jpg
20140125_115933.jpg

Its the way forward Drew - you can make phone calls and everything - seriously!!!

I know, I had them in both the 90 and 100. I just assumed one would be burned at the stake as a heretic for installing such perverted dark science into an 80. :laughing-rolling:

I've had them in both my 80's no hope for me then?

Why Chas, WHY?

The 80 is a solid, reliable piece of machinery with minimal electronic crap. And you go and sully 2 of them with the sort of gear a 24 yo sales rep from Essex hopes to have in his next Mondeo . . . . . .

:eusa-naughty::puke-front:

Why Chas, WHY?

The 80 is a solid, reliable piece of machinery with minimal electronic crap. And you go and sully 2 of them with the sort of gear a 24 yo sales rep from Essex hopes to have in his next Mondeo . . . . . .

:eusa-naughty::puke-front:

:oops: :oops: I'm 71 but in my head I'm only 21.

I had/have Bluetooth in my 80 and its great. Bring on your heretic torches, I have asbestos pants! :lol:

Back