Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pay and play day in wigan lancashire

L

LandCruiser1978

Been told by a friend about a pay and play site in wigan
App it's a new site
Don't know much other than we are meeting in mac D's in wigan on sunday morning (time to be arranged )

So we are going for a play this sunday 29th april
Me in my 24v 80
A petrol 80
& a 70 with lockers

Any body else up for a play in the mud?

And after the rain we are currently having im sure it'l be quite muddy

: EDIT :

robbed from the trooper owners club ( i love google ) :D :D

Its in Ince
And only £15 for the day
Butty van and loos on site
Forest tracks, mud runs, steep hills and axle twisters
From what I can gather its been around for a while but was private, they have now opened the gates to all Very Happy

it's off Warrington Rd Ince (A573) between platt bridge and Wigan town centre.
Turn into Taylors lane, follow the road over railway bridge and keep going along the track, fork to the right following 4x4 signs.

If you look on google map, find Scotmans flash follow the canal down a bit and where it bends to the right you will see the site with tracks weaving through the trees.

Google thingy
http://g.co/maps/pbnyw

it's not far from me, i've been to loads of p&p's in my various 4x4's, but never in my 120. I know it'll be good off road, but do not want to wreck (or even slightly scratch) it. I should pop down and give it a try. fifteen quid's not too much.

what time you going?

well i'll tell you now i won't be doing anything in mine that i MIGHT EVEN think will scratch or damage it ....

I love my cruiser and i think id cry if i did somthing to it :roll: .. i'm just gonna go and get dirty :dance:

Prob be about 11/12ish

i should really go. i've messaged a mate, but might even go solo. i'll pm you my moblile number, I'll probably meet you at mcdonalds sunday, i'll be coming off nights, so might be knackered!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Keep an eye out for Mike Hatton in his silver izoozoo Bob. He'll probably have a couple of others with him...

I was going to come along, but now I'm not :roll: Maybe next time :cool:

Lots of pics please :mrgreen:

Cheers

If i could put pics up i would
and also don't want to :roll: :roll: :roll:
coz only have pics of me very stuck :?

Need bigger tyres and suspension lift :D
Now how do i convince SWMBO that i need these things ?

Tell her the old suspension is on its last legs and needs replacing for a better ride.

the rest you'll have to come up with a convincing story that of course she'll see right through, but might just let you have your way....

adrianr said:
Tell her the old suspension is on its last legs and needs replacing for a better ride.

Would work if i hadn't replaced all the suspension last summer .. for standard stuff

is this site open most weekends?

Do they have a website?
Can't seem to find anything on google.

cheers

No website that i know of

On again this weekend ..

Two 80 series going for a play !

Anyone else fancy it

Not a bad site. No real damage to the car also. May go again :thumbup:

Back