Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Peaks 20th january 2013

J66P

slideshow here with many more pics http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx186/J66P/Peaks 20th January 2013/?albumview=slideshow

Picture324.jpg

this proved trickier than it looks

Picture323.jpg

Picture395.jpg

Picture397.jpg

this nearly went wrong

Picture385.jpg

Picture390.jpg

Picture378.jpg

Picture371.jpg

the bull

Picture362.jpg

Picture363.jpg

Picture361.jpg

Picture360.jpg

Picture377.jpg

Picture374.jpg

look at the ice

Picture337.jpg

pretty deep

Picture340.jpg

Picture341.jpg

Picture350.jpg

Picture349.jpg

posing shot...not

Picture342.jpg

Picture348.jpg

this one beat us

Picture351.jpg

Picture352.jpg

Picture353.jpg

this is where we both got stuck

Picture355.jpg

Picture357.jpg

Picture356.jpg

Picture358.jpg

Lol looks like fun.

BTW. I expect the one that beat you was the one that we cleared half way down lol. I had some fun ploughing through the snow. If had more time we would have cleared it but i got bored.

Lol looks like fun.

BTW. I expect the one that beat you was the one that we cleared half way down lol. I had some fun ploughing through the snow. If had more time we would have cleared it but i got bored.

very likely so cos there had only been a couple of trucks down by the looks of it, wish you hadnt gone as far then i wouldnt have had to back out quite a s far

Lol
it was defo that lane. I'll get the pics off my phone tomoz night. I didn't want to give up but we would have spent the day just on there. Great fun

Looks like you were only a couple of miles from me. Nice pics there

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got quite a few mates from hayfield. Know a few from that way.

HEY! I was gonna post a 'was it you?' thread, but don't need to now. I saw the green Collie yesterday when I was out in the peaks. I waved and you waved back. Not yours Gary, the dark green one.

I was just having breakfast when I got a call from TPORE who I go to P&P days with. Another forum member was stuck on err Royce Clough? or something like that and they needed a hand with a rescue. He'd been in there all night. Drove in, couldn't get up the other side so turned round. After trying til 21.00 hrs he finally buried it in a ditch. They stayed with the car until 06.30 in the morning until they managed to get home to Nottingham. We met them them up there and once again the mighty 80 did its thing. Needed both winches though as there was zero grip and mine was heading down the hill toward him. Took us quite some time but got him in the end. The BFG ATs were awesome in the snow. On the way home found a bloke in an Evoke in a ditch. Finally got my tea!

Chris

The

nice trip
Drove those lanes in the summer - but looks more fun in snow

you didnt try Hollinsclough then :icon-cool:

Truck looked very nice. Caught my eye immediately. Thought it was Aberdeen Andy on a trip down from the frozen North.

Chris

Back