Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

picked myself up some ko2's

My tyres took on a really tatty appearance like they had soaked up the mud and my pressure washer made no difference so i was surprised to see them looking good again when i finally pulled my finger out and gave them a good old scrub with fairy liquid and a brush .

Well steamed underneath today

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Here you go
6e5095f5f2fa690ef598faa90550b509.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I don't think there is anywhere near me with that type of service - lots of "hand car wash" places where they will wipe a dirty rag over your truck but nothing with a lift and steam etc.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I don't think there is anywhere near me with that type of service - lots of "hand car wash" places where they will wipe a dirty rag over your truck but nothing with a lift and steam etc.
Same here too.

Would be great having a place like this for a trip every few months.

The clean park near me has a function to underbody wash you just keep shunting up and down while it has a fan of jets underneath. Not as good as getting right underneath with a steamer but it i use it after a wiinter or if im going to work under it, saves some crud from falling in the eyes.

Same here Chadr i tried their hand wash once and ended up buying 25 litres of traffic film remover to get rid of the oil like substance they left all over my truck that power washing and drive through car washes would not remove .

It was sunny today so thought id swap a wheel over just to see what they looked like on. the steel wheel wont fit my landcruiser, the centre hole is too small. I had a measure of the rim and its about 93mm centre bore.

I did think that when I posted my first response to this thread - I knew that the PCD was the same but seemed to recall an issue with the hub centre (technical term?) size not being correct.

That's a shame but I'm sure you'll be able to find a buyer for them quickly.

Yeah i have since checked and it seems most of the toyotas are bigger. il just stick them on eblag once ive swapped the tyres over.

should be picking wheels and tyres up tonight, if i finish work in time. i decided to put the white lettering in. il get some pics once they are on.

Thinking about getting my alloys refurbished, so interested to see how they come out. Out of interest what did you put on the 120 whilst you got the wheels done, or did you leave it on blocks?

Im lucky that i had the 120 alloys on my colorado, so this is what i have on at the moment with the old all terrains on. and the alloys that came with the new 120 are the ones ive had refurbed.

As Promised

20160425_195907.jpg

20160425_195916.jpg

Sorry for non shiney car but it keeps raining and they have been digging up the gas main so the cars filthy.
Very pleased with the wheels, they offer a two year guarantee on them so cant complain.

Forgot to say they are quieter too. Just waiting for my fifth tyre to turn up from tyreleader then i can get it mounted onto the refurbed rim. and get the old ones up ready for sale.

Far to clean that you need to get out and test those tyres in the mud :thumbup:

Back