Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Plastic water tanks going cheap.

Okey dokey, or I was thinking a bit of ptfe on the threaded joints.

Ptfe would be good as you could still use the hole in the future for cleaning if needed. Personally I'd just stick it though if your thinking of running it vertical.

Sorry for the hack Chris

Yes but the idea of the lids is so you can get your arm in to clean them.

Have these both gone now? I'd be interested in one if not Chris, wanting to put on board water back in my truck and still flexible on lots of options as to where!

One has and the other has dibs on it, but I'll ask.

Sorry jjsaul, but it seems both have been claimed now.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Ok thanks for checking Chris, let me know if the situation changes please.

Looks like it might be your lucky day. James. Original tank is now not going North so the one on the left in the picture is available if you want it. I don't know where you are in the world, but it's not something I'm going to post!

Well it's a big up for Chris for the tank and to Grant for bringing it darn saaaff for me, cheers guys. It doesn't fit in my originally intended position behind the rear seats, but I reckon as luck would have it I've found a better position! The front rests on the wheelacrh, then I need to make a wee frame for the rest to sit on, sort the fittings out and Bobs yer nob, I should have an onbiard water supply, cheers guys:thumbup:IMG_1850.jpg

Well will you look at that!

That's pretty much where I was thinking of fitting one if there had been any more going...!

4178552D-5FFD-4E00-98F9-C09013DDC4E7.jpeg This is my current set up in the rear.
The space down the sides is pretty much wasted as I can’t get anything out of there once it’s in. The left hand box is going to be replaced by a fridge, which will be narrower. I’ll then make up a new wood frame which will give me the space to mount the tank on the right next to it and the domestic battery on the left next to it, or that’s the plan!!

You should have read post 29 James.

Back