Pop Ch4 on right now............

sae70

Supporter
I am in uk
Aug 10, 2010
Witham, Essex, United Kingdom
Garage
Mmmmm........I may have missled you I thought it was a one of but looks like a series of 5/6 families with one each week :) I'm sure in the trailer I saw an crashed LC :(

Still looks interesting though :thumbup:

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
Im sure it was a 80 lc on the ad. Not as much of what i was interested in. maybe worth seing the others though just incase. Worth a look anyway. karl

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Typical copy and paste crap tell. That was definitely an 80 with a trailer in the ad but in the first prog (which just flitted about and showed a family who may well have arrived by helicopter), it was some nasty looking Eastern 4x4 that rolled. Deff two different incidents.

Chris

BlackBetty

I am in south_africa
Jun 11, 2010
Hungerford
Yes it is a 80 with South African registration marks CEM which is Hermanus District, Western Cape. Judging by the landscape I would guess it looks like the Western Kalahari or Southern Namibia region where the roll over happened and if so then it is a fairly common accident. Could probably be a clip from a programme yet to be aired.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks