Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Possible new truck

Not yet ....made arrangements to see it on Monday afternoon ...

I viewed it the other week Carl when I brought a diesel one off them. It was quite a clean truck. I didn't drive it but heard it running. You will get it cheaper than that ;)

Karl

karl webster said:
I viewed it the other week Carl when I brought a diesel one off them. It was quite a clean truck. I didn't drive it but heard it running. You will get it cheaper than that ;)

Karl

Thanks Karl. .. thats great :thumbup: :thumbup:

were they ok to deal with ??

Looks tidy. Get it cheaper - Karl what do you do, hypnotise these people? :lol: Or just tell them some sob story about yer poor old Nan :roll:

Carl - what to look at besides the usual stuff? I hate to point out that this is why it's called the usual stuff. :whistle:

If that was down the road from me I think Id have it! Best of luck. Well it's for sale so you don't need luck in that respect, but hope it checks out OK. Remember that perfect is the enemy of good. These trucks fix well so don't go looking for a minter. You'll only be disappointed.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I deal with alot of people mate so I find it quite easy. I usually do the dealing over the phone then just go and collect the truck. I got on with them fine. Nice chaps helpful and a fast easy sale. They may have taxed it since I viewed it. Hasn't got gas on it though.

Karl

Chris said:
Looks tidy. Get it cheaper - Karl what do you do, hypnotise these people? :lol: Or just tell them some sob story about yer poor old Nan :roll:

Carl - what to look at besides the usual stuff? I hate to point out that this is why it's called the usual stuff. :whistle:

If that was down the road from me I think Id have it! Best of luck. Well it's for sale so you don't need luck in that respect, but hope it checks out OK. Remember that perfect is the enemy of good. These trucks fix well so don't go looking for a minter. You'll only be disappointed.

Chris

yeah ... i know what you ,mean Chris ... just thought there maybe more to check on these. ..... obviously not ..

thanks for the advice on not getting a minter ... much apreciated :thumbup:

Lol Chris. Just meant they would take a bit less. Don't think it had tax when I viewed it. Don't know if they have done the breaks since as well.

Karl

No it hasn't but for that price or less, I wouldn't bother. Been there, said all that before. I like it. Looks nice. Is there a catch?

So you drug them then? You are not seriously telling that you are just nice to them? Is that how you pull down Ashbourne on a Friday night?

Heh heh.

C

karl webster said:
I deal with alot of people mate so I find it quite easy. I usually do the dealing over the phone then just go and collect the truck. I got on with them fine. Nice chaps helpful and a fast easy sale. They may have taxed it since I viewed it. Hasn't got gas on it though.

Karl

thats most excellent news Karl ..... i like fast easy sales ... (i know it ain't got gas on it .....don't do the mileage to need it)

I'm just a straight talking guy Chris. People like the fact they don't have to deal with idiots all the time. I'm saying nothing about Friday nights :D

Karl

just to update .....

we bought it ..... it's now at home with us :D

tis a good /tidy truck .... ...will put some pics up soon

karl webster said:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Did the sale go well then?

Karl

yes Karl ... it went very well :thumbup: .. even tho i had to fill up the tank to get home ....

Back