Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Price of Diff Lock Actuator.

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
I've done a search on here but cannot find any ref to the price of a DLA for an 80.

I'm going to see one tomorrow (an 80 that is) and the chap selling said the lockers don't work. I just need a heads up from anyone in the know, of the cost of one of these from Mr T.

Chris?
JW?
Karl?

Anyone?

Mr T list price if you want the leverage is circa £720 inc VAT last time I asked

Chris

you could always try the chap you got the window rubbers from :eusa-whistle: little bit cheaper than Milners, none in stock at the moment, you just missed an order, but if you can wait ...

Jon, I think the point here maybe about saying how much they COULD cost, to the seller. I'd want that knocking off the price of the truck.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
True enough Chris, and he may also want the best price he can get so he knows how much he must budget for if he buys the truck or be able to haggle with if seller is a little knowledgeable.

Yep you're spot on guys. I need to know how much they could cost (full price) in order to do a deal, and also how much I will have to pay in reality if I do buy the truck.

JW, sent you a PM chap.

Went to go see truck yesterday and the heavens opened, so couldn't have a proper look see.

Diff locks not working
Aircon not working
Shocks shot
A few other bits not working.
Quite a bit of corrosion in engine bay
MOT with advisories

Seller not prepared to move on price, despite all the issues, so walked.

Thanks for the help...again !

Last edited:
Back