Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pyrenees snowline recce,nov 2010

TonyS

Hi Guys,
Just back from the snowy Pyrenees. If you are interested the whole trip was blogged on the devon 4x4 forum. You will have to sign in to get the photos, which are amazing.Go to www.devon4x4.com
I took the hilux, the only truck to get back not having or needing work doing to it. We had amazing views, great tracks including a monster mud run.
A great time to go,albeit freezing, but the autumn colours against the snow, made it fantastic.
I will help all i can to make your 2011 trip a great one.
Cheers,
Tony. :thumbup:

Hi Tony,

How to sign in without needing to become ANOTHER member?

Please put the pictures here.

Unless you really want every one to need join ANOTHER forum.

Thanks.

Graham

Its got the whole trip details there if you want to know more.
I might get some pics here, but we had a pro photographer so hers are much better than mine.
Also i have no idea how to get them here!!

Just had a very quick scout through the thread there Tony - looks fabulous... :lol: Well done on undertaking such a thorough investigation trip for Jon :lol:

Yes, catching up with Jon later this week. The trip wont disappoint next year. :thumbup:

Cheers Tony, it's a good read and fantastic photos although a few more of your Hilux would be nice. :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Awsome pics Tony, very green with envy right now but also getting excited for next year :thumbup: Hope you manage to work out how to upload a few pics from that strange mac laptop you were using :lol: this thread might help.

Can someone post a direct link to the info as cant seem to see it on devons site anywhere

There seems to be quite a few of the pictures missing, although the ones on there are stunning.

Tony's pics or rather pics of Tony's Hilux but you can see some scenery in the background :lol:

hilux01.jpg

hilux02.jpg

hilux03.jpg

hilux04.jpg

hilux05.jpg

hilux06.jpg

hilux07.jpg

hilux08.jpg

hilux09.jpg

hilux10.jpg

hilux11.jpg

hilux12.jpg

hilux13.jpg

hilux14.jpg

hilux15.jpg

hilux16.jpg

hilux17.jpg

hilux18.jpg

hilux19.jpg

hilux20.jpg

hilux21.jpg

hilux22.jpg

hilux23.jpg

hilux24.jpg

hilux25.jpg

hilux26.jpg

Shame the snow will probably have gone by the time we get there at the end of May.

Look really good, I just wish we were doing it in the snow :) Still, if we're lucky it'll be a really bad / long winter and there'll be enough left for a snowball fight if we go high enough :lol: I expect Matt will be along soon to oggle your Hilux :mrgreen:

they'll be snow don't worry- we went in late may 2 years ago and had all sorts of fun and games at 9k feet in Andorra- loads of fun.

Some really nice pics there. Looked like a good trip.

Does look like fun with that snow :thumbup:

Crispin said:
Does look like fun with that snow :thumbup:

It was superb, though quite hairy at times, especially on night drives. One night the lead vehicle took a wrong track, kept going until he couldnt see in front anymore,stopped, got out and was 10' from a cliff edge. The torches couldnt beam to the bottom!! :o

TonyS said:
It was superb, though quite hairy at times, especially on night drives. One night the lead vehicle took a wrong track, kept going until he couldnt see in front anymore,stopped, got out and was 10' from a cliff edge. The torches couldnt beam to the bottom!! :o

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :sick:

I'm guessing he lost his title as leader...

Back