Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pyrenees snowline recce,nov 2010

It was after then we got into a long mud run. Awesome. Eventually found a track to camp in around 10pm. Quite a long day.!!

Jon Wildsmith said:
I expect Matt will be along soon to oggle your Hilux :mrgreen:

That is a really nice Hilux Tony, fantastic setup for travelling I'm sure :mrgreen:

IMO Dual cabs have a huge amount going for them with their large payload, built in bulk head and lower profile in more ways than size. The only down side for me is you cannot really set up a sleeping arrangement inside.

Anyway if you ever get bored with in give me a shout :thumbup:

Thanks,Matt.

Considering its my daily work truck,usually full of tools, its converts across really well as a tourer. Fuel economy was very good, sat at 70mph on the tolls,it did 29mpg, 9-10 lts better than the landies over 200 miles,and more power too. Had it chipped, she is supposed to be around 200bhp.
Was surprised with her fuel,as i loaded her up, half the back filled with logs, plus all my gear, food, 2 waecos, one 20lt as a freezer and a 30lt as a fridge. On the roof my oztent and foxwing, great combination. Love the awning.

Dont ever plan on selling her,sorry. Would never get back what she is worth,and I love her!!! She surprised me this trip,took everything with ease. :clap:

got a copy of landrover world - can i say that?
with part 1 of this this pyrenees adventure!

havent read it yet though!

Back