Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Ramsden Lane, West Yorks, photos

diggerdave

Took a cheeky Sunday afternoon trip here. Great byway with some slight rocky steps and axle-twisters but straightforward for a solo vehicle with decent clearance. Great views over the valley and the chance to pose with some articulation and popping the odd (slight) front wheelie. Recommended in TOR in the top 30 lanes in the country and you can see why (also involves crossing a dam, which for some reason is always fun)
DSCF8522.jpg
DSCF8533.jpg
DSCF8539.jpg
DSCF8548.jpg
DSCF8557.jpg

Nice one!

Great to have somewhere decent to go close at hand... .

Thanks for the photos Dave :thumbup:

Great pics :thumbup: any plans to visit Lincomb Dave it would be good to team up with another mighty 90 .

Thanks all. I just love using the Colorado for what it's good at. It's just a shame that there are such a tiny number of legal non-tarmac routes here in the over-regulated UK - I envy our US couterparts. I'm lucky I get to use the Colorado for work too sometimes. In fact I had fun trundling around some fields today

Shayne, what's the story with Lincomb? I gather it's some sort of club meet but I don't know much about it

We meet in a field , the fire is normally already burning when i get there , set up camp , or sleep in your truck after having a few beers around the fire . Get up the next morning and go for a wander around forest tracks that have been made to test your cruisers ability . It's non competitive and if you don't like the look of it just take an easier route . There's toilets and showers on site and sometimes a whole hog on a spit roast . It's a bunch of mates who have probably never met hooking up for a weekend getting muddy . I hadn't met a soul from the forum on my first visit to Lincomb but was made to feel so welcome the mrs was asking when's the next one even before we left .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
And it's this weekend!

And it's this weekend!

Ah. A bit short of time really. It's a shame as I like the sound of it. I just need to persuade Liz that she will enjoy camping... (so maybe a year's run-up will be a good thing). I only look at the 90 forum - is that why I've missed out on this?

Back