Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Re-Covered Steering wheels

I never thought I'd be saying this in a post, but that's a nice knob you've got there Mark!

The wheel is cute too! :whistle:

Careful Clive this is a family site you know. :eusa-naughty:

image.jpg

Photo of a better brown sample. Looks quite good in the flesh and I don't think Im going to get a better match for the time being.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi.
Can do, what shade grey do you want?
I've got a darker smooth one on mine because of my hands.
The lighter grey look very nice though if you can keep clean

On the first page mate. I can send you a photo tomoz if you get my number off your dad

Yeh have you got one with the airbag fitted? I'll give you a ring tomorrow.

Mart, could you drop me a text so I can save your number. Had that many calls I can't work out what num was yours.

Is anyone else looking to have a wheel? I'm sending some off to be done this next week so it just brings postage costs down. Thanks

Hi All.
As most wheels on the Landcruisers show signs of wear.I decided to find someone who could address this for me and re-cover them to look as OEM as I could.
the photos don't do the colour justice but I'm going to get some better photos tomorrow hopefully in the sun.
Im offering these to forum members for £150 exchange.
They aren't cheap. They are a professional job that look and feel great.
I will have one on my truck at lincomb if anyone wants to see the quality and finish.
thanks.

Hi Karl, I have a 1999 Amazon UZJ100R that I think needs a new (ish) ABS master cylinder unit. Part number from Toyota is 47050-60020 - would you be able to help me out? Thanks - Chris

Is anyone else looking to have a wheel? I'm sending some off to be done this next week so it just brings postage costs down. Thanks

Hi Karl, are you still doing the refurbished steering wheels? I'd like to get mine done. 2002 Amazon VX, brown trim.

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon.
I've had a couple of issues recently but this next week I should be able to take orders again yes.
If you would like to pm me that would be great.
Thanks

Hi Karl, I tried, but I can't for the life of me see how to send PMs! :kissingclosed:

Hi Karl, I tried, but I can't for the life of me see how to send PMs! :kissingclosed:

Tap on "inbox" top RH corner. PM (private messages) have been replaced with "conversations" and old habits die hard.

Compile, send, receive, reply, it's all accessible from there, but as a new member you might have to get your post count up a bit before it works...

Back