Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

RE JB's filter



JB, I can sympathise with your doubt about the super glue. If you get it
out to stick it again, why not consider using holt melt glue ?
But be careful to use sticks that are for plastic, so many of the glue gun
kits you see these days have a 'universal' stick which old fashioned
buggers like me don't trust too far away from wood. But the right hot melt
glue can do a great job, and remember it is not a thin film like the
superglue but moulds around the edges being stuck, so it has some
mechanical effect which may be as much again as the adhesive element.
Important when there is vibration involved. Best of luck.
Sounds like you have a Yaris partsman too ;o)
Grand Union Canal
'92 HZJ80 ex UN surplus from Bosnia
Hey Jon-C-W
I already have a glue gun and now ill check the sticks. Never thought of
that because much it seems much like you I have used the sticks that I have
but would be afriad that a hard bit would fall off and then of course travel
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT Ireland