Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Really?

This explanation about Landcruiser from Toyota technical guy is another I watched few times. Landcruiser is unique in many ways.

Thats Uncanny Jacob, You were reading my Mind...... (And you beat me to it) To be fair it the only half decent one on ebay at the 'mo' :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm a with you on that one Mart, it was half decent 15 years ago and now its nearly end of life. To make that " decent" it would probably cost £10k more if you did most of the work yourself. Admitted it can be driven away which is always a plus if you're selling.

Last edited:
There was a "H" reg 80 on FB forum this morning for £4k, no MOT manual in red. Looked one or two steps better than the one above but with 15" wheels etc. I saw it at about 6.00 and it had been on for about 3 hours then. Lots of interested parties desperate to view.
Seems to have disappeared now.

Edit, has reappeared

landcruiser looking for a new home. thought I'd post it here first.
1990 4.2td 12v auto triple locked. solid condition but needing some work.... £4000. located north devon, near south molton.

+3

35You, Ben Cook and 33 others

48 comments

Comment

272329390_10220850116831013_4934526655329069852_n.jpg

Last edited:
From the look of the tow bar attachment that's going to be rough as you like underneath.

Seems rather generous for the current owner to knock that £1000 deposit off his asking price, also.

It does seem very nice, but is it worth £14k!? I guess the diesels seem to command more of a premium.

With the prices the way they are and the low mileage... I think its probably worth the money, Remember there is always room for Haggling......... this could be the One Oli..... Shame its not a tad older with the 24v Engine... Saying that there's nowt wrong with the 12v........ If your Planning on Keeping it for ever and ever, the price is Ball Park, But for someone to buy and move it on .... Then No

I've read the earlier Land Cruisers can only tow 2.5t, but not sure what the cut off date is.

I think I'm beginning to lean more towards going for a 100 series to be honest. It seems like you can get a tidier example for less than £10k and they're a lot more modern in design.

It also looks a bit rough/unloved under the bonnet. I'm probably being picky, but for £14k I'd expect it to be tidy - makes me wonder what the underside looks like too.

If it was £4000 cheaper though, I'd be considering it.

Back