Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Renewal arrived today....

That sounds more like the current going rate, glad you've got something you can work with now.

I got my colorado insured for £155 on the Multi policy deal with admiral. well worth it! 10+ NCB
£155, for £200 excess, , EU travel and some other stuff.
The cruiser is Completly standard other than wheels.

Beau said:
I got my colorado insured for £155 on the Multi policy deal with admiral. well worth it! 10+ NCB....

£155? :shock: That's great :thumbup:

I doubt mine would ever be that low, not sure of your location but if you can get anywhere near that within the M25 I'd be very surprised. Also I think the Petrol VX models attract a higher insurance banding than the 3.0TD FX/GX/VX siblings.

I also have maximum NCB and no points etc. (As I'm a goodie goodie! :p )

chadr said:
Beau said:
I got my colorado insured for £155 on the Multi policy deal with admiral. well worth it! 10+ NCB....

£155? :shock: That's great :thumbup:

I doubt mine would ever be that low, not sure of your location but if you can get anywhere near that within the M25 I'd be very surprised. Also I think the Petrol VX models attract a higher insurance banding than the 3.0TD FX/GX/VX siblings.

I also have maximum NCB and no points etc. (As I'm a goodie goodie! :p )

Im in Milton Keynes. Used to enfield (London area) in the m25 and used to be about £330 but without the multi car policy.

I would recommend the admiral Multi car policy to anyone who has more than 1 car, the more cars the cheaper it it.

Back