Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Replacement 80 wiper linkages from Milner

Carl informs me that from next week, Milner will be carrying HDK CV's. They seem to get good reports. They are branded, ISO company (so I understand) and made in Japan.

Brett, didn't you have some of these?

No price as yet.

C

Well I have to say I'm impressed, its a genuine Toyota part :thumbup: :dance:

Yeah, really pleased for you Rob. Grrrrr. :lol:

Carl said more stock in about 2 weeks folks.

Might not mention the next steal until I've bagged mine :shhh: :whistle:

Chris

Chris said:
Carl informs me that from next week, Milner will be carrying HDK CV's. They seem to get good reports. They are branded, ISO company (so I understand) and made in Japan.

Brett, didn't you have some of these?

C

Yes I have Chris, I posted up some info on the other side, I'll start a new thread showing what they're like.

I just got a call from Tanya at Milners and it seems the Linkages are back in stock. Mine is on its way and not a moment too soon. :thumbup:

Nice one Bill - must get one on order. Genuine part??

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I think I caught mine just in time. Managed to take them apart and they had rusty grease in; or was it greasy rust. No wear and all back together with waterproof grease.

Frank

Gav Peter said:
Nice one Bill - must get one on order. Genuine part??
Last time round it was, I highly doubt that there is a manufacturer making a non genuine wiper linkage.

Oi, you b'staaards, not before I get mine!!!!!

C :twisted:

Lol @ chris :lol:

Mine came through and there is not one single Toyota mark or part number on it so I'm guessing its non genuine.

really need me one of these after my second hand one didnt appear despite paying :evil:

As usual I'm talking out of my big fat hairy butt. :roll:

The linkage is genuine Toyota. I fitted it today and when I took the linkage out of the box I noticed a plastic bag scrunched up at the bottom of the box. It seems someone has opened the packet and taken ithe part out to inspect it and then just stuffed it back inside the box again without putting it back inside the bag.

No wonder Carl looked dumbstruck when I banged his head on the counter the other day in rhythm to ..

I must not say they are genuine parts

Now I suppose I shall have to go and apologise.

Chris

Back