Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Replacement Tyres for my 120

garygiles1963

Hi

I recently started a thread, "B F Goodrich T/A KO 2 All Terrain" where I had very helpful replies, but I realise that I asked the wrong question. What I should asked what would members recommend as replacement tyres for my 120.

I'm planning a trip to Scotland and Outer Hebrides which will take a few weeks and I think this might be a good time to change the tyres.

My situation is I live in a caravan which I move every 2-3 weeks. I probably drive on road 85% of the time. During the summer I be pitched on grass. I'm concerned of getting stuck because I've don't have the right tyres. I don't see myself doing any serious off road driving in the near future. But Scotland will involve some wild camping. So I probably go for the BFG I want to cover all my bases.

Research has pushed me to the B F Goodrich T/A KO 2 All Terrain, but I'm very interested in Cooper Discoverer A/T3.

I would appreciate thoughts on the above models, but I would appreciate thoughts and recommendations on other makes and models.

Many thanks

Regards

Gary

Brother had great impression with Discoverer AT3, good traction and he felt wears like iron. At around 25k, his wifey got bit annoyed with road noise, so they changed to Terra Grappler. KO2 should be another good choice even for highway.

Back