Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Romania - Clive's House and Excursions

WOW! That sky! Great pics Clive! Thanks for sharing, it looks really nice there.

It is, and the tracks are very entertaining. After every open stretch came a drop into a hole or a steep rise, I’m lucky it was dry on that one, I’ve tried it in the wet before, and had to give up.

Photography's another Talent.. great pics love the sky scape.... It looks a beautiful country... :thumbup:

I'm already looking forward to my next visit :thumbup:
The question is which truck will you take? It'd be a shame to ruine the line up again...
20170824_150627.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Now now, calm down children.

Is everyone coming next year then? maybe I should start a new thread to sift out the maybe’s... :think:

Id love to visit, By the sound of things Il have to get me self an 80...:lol:

Seriously Higgy, you and your Collie and anyone else you care to bring are most welcome to come.

It is a long way admittedly, but we seem to have fun and relax, and we’ve had very few (none) complaints so far.

I could also keep you occupied if you can’t resist doing a bit of welding on my truck while you’re here... :whistle:

Seriously Higgy, you and your Collie and anyone else you care to bring are most welcome to come.

It is a long way admittedly, but we seem to have fun and relax, and we’ve had very few (none) complaints so far.

I could also keep you occupied if you can’t resist doing a bit of welding on my truck while you’re here... :whistle:
It would be an honour Clive... As long as its not a stick welder.. there just for folk mending cattle gates and rusty 45 gallon drums:lol:

Back