Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Safari snorkel

Chrisdean

Country Flag
uk
Hi guys, can anyone tell me if the Safari Snorkel S S 180 H F is compatible with an LC95 with the 1kd engine? I can't seem to find any confirmation on safari website.

All you need to know is on the safari website but here you go.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1KZ-TE[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]3.0Litre-I4[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]D[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]LHS[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]SS180HF[/FONT]

Thanks warren, I did visit this site but I wasn't 100% sure if this is compatible with the D4D 1KD engine. I assume that it would be as its basically just a pipe. Just wanted to be sure.

Best of luck, i was going to post the one on eBay i assume you talking about but figured someone would see it soon enough. Its a bargain price as they are normally £250+ so long as you can get the template for it from someone.

Thanks for the reply guys. Saw it on ebay, not sure if its complete and seems to have some kind of cable running through it, don't know if that would affect it any?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The cable looks like its had axle breathers fitted, not unusual to run them up the snorkel.

It would need the section that runs inside the wing, which isnt shown in the photo.

Pete

Back