Salisbury Plain (Again)

Julian

Sep 9, 2012
Alverstoke
I know Lincomb 2 planning is underway
Does any body fancy trying the Plain, perhaps with out so much mud and a little more dust? :D

{Pedantic admin edit - changed to a "plain" rather than an aircraft}

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
Re: Salisbury Plane (Again)

Well im out, will be gone until mid September :cool:

Ryan Thomson

Supporter
May 15, 2010
North London
Garage
I'm game.

Just say when.

And on a slightly off topic note, Julian what suspensions setup are you running?
(if this needs to be moved because of it's complete irrelevance to the topic please feel free to do so, i couldn't help asking :oops: )

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Julian

Sep 9, 2012
Alverstoke
Ryan, I put a couple of pics up in the 100 section. Basically it is Fox Pro 2.0 remote reservoir, 6.5" and 10" travel, custom valved dampers. Some new front upper control arms to try and get a bit more travel from the Independent front suspension, a Slee diff drop cross member, to try and save the CV joints. OME torsion bars and OME 863 rear springs
We maybe should try and get a date for the Salisbury trip, what do people think about end of July or early August?

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Harvest can wait! It's over rated anyway ;) (Unless it's barley or hops in which case :teasing-whipblue: )

I have booked the 29th off :mrgreen:

Tommo - possible to see if the 'plain is in use that weekend?

Tommo&Claire

Mar 4, 2010
Fareham, Hants
Garage
can i please have club permission to bring a mate who has a P38 Range Rover which he has never offroaded........

Might be a giggle if nothing else, if he makes it as far as the Bustard Inn!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks