Salisbury Plain with a twist

Julian

Sep 9, 2012
Alverstoke
Was thinking on the way home today, maybe we could do the plain a little differently.

Not withstanding the picture already posted about today's visit suggesting we can't navigate, does anybody want to drive the Plain at NIGHT to make it a bit more difficult?

This is just a suggestion not sure how or if it could work out, just gauging interest

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
Ecky Thump said:
Works for me plenty.Tommo and I have been discussing doing the Surrey lanes at night too.
I would like the Syrrey lanes at night :thumbup: , a lot closer than Salisbury Plain :cry:
Chas.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Now that could be interesting, as long as I get to try out those big boy bad lights of mine :cool:

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
When were you thinking? This weekend? :whistle:

What are the rules on this by the local wardens? Tommo????????

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Not sure about this weekend but Julian and myself are cooking something up. :shh: Once I heard back from Tommo about the rules of driving there at night (paging Tommo) we'll stick a post up. A bit of driving mixed with some fun.

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
Crispin said:
Not sure about this weekend but Julian and myself are cooking something up. :shh: Once I heard back from Tommo about the rules of driving there at night (paging Tommo) we'll stick a post up. A bit of driving mixed with some fun.
ooooo the suspense.... sounds like something interesting brewing on this front!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks