Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Scum

that makes my blood boil... glad they didn't mange to make off with it.

On a side note, that's some pretty poor CCTV footage.. I'd be having a word with whoever configured the settings on that camera/recorder.
You fishing for consultancy work Mr. R? :wink:

:rage: :rage::rage: Lucky escape despite the PITA repairs. A Rottweiler inside will help!
I don’t have a Rottweiler I have a Hero and a Cuinn Notting gets past these two

Attachments

• 80B3769D-0DD4-4DBD-A5D3-68CA11057B4A.jpeg
    80B3769D-0DD4-4DBD-A5D3-68CA11057B4A.jpeg
    312.1 KB · Views: 15
I've said for a long time some crimes would be better punished with financial penalties . You go to prison until you have worked off your debt either in workshops or outside work . Even the dumbest must eventually figure out that working 9 to 5 for wages and a life is better than working 9 to 5 for no life and no reward .

Don't work and you will die of old age in prison for shoplifting a packet of polo's .
yes, hit them with what they are most afraid of. hard work, rather than leaching off other peoples hard work.
prison clearly isnt a deterrent.

six months of army training "lads army" style would also be a good deterrent. even leading to a possible career path or turning out a better individual.

Silver cruiser your spot on that will be purchased at the weekend, she’s locked away in the garage for now

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry to hear about the damage to your pride and joy, Hemi. The diskloks reminded me of this thing I posted a while back. Stay safe.

yes, hit them with what they are most afraid of. hard work, rather than leaching off other peoples hard work.
prison clearly isnt a deterrent.

six months of army training "lads army" style would also be a good deterrent. even leading to a possible career path or turning out a better individual.

The only problem I can see there is that many of them would just refuse to do it so the authorities would also need the green light to beat the living sh*t out of them until they do. Now there's a thought!

6 months in a hospital bed or 6 months in prison , ive done both and the latter would be my preference by a long shot .

That prison was condemned as unfit for human habitation at least 20 years be i arrived there .

The only problem I can see there is that many of them would just refuse to do it so the authorities would also need the green light to beat the living sh*t out of them until they do. Now there's a thought!
Just chuck them in the back of a police van then hand them over to the military.
They have their ways of getting things done..

Around here we used the have the "naughty boy walls".
Young offenders rebuilding dry stone walls in all weather, blowing a gale in the hills.

Wall building and character building at the same time..

Police just force you to resist arrest .

Last time it happened to me because a coppers wife chatted me up in a pub in front of him . He was a prick in school as well .

When the van stopped me walking to the next pub i just laughed and got in . Closing time anyway and a beds a bed to me so all very amiable and no handcuffs .

The desk sergeant was obviously the pricks mate so when on arrival I said would you mind if i pee before we do the booking in he went apoplectic , actually jumped over his desk slamming me into the wall twisting my arm up my back and trying to floor me .

Obviously i was none to pleased at this but trying not to escalate the situation i remained on my feet straightened my arm and brought pipsqueak who was still clinging to it like a child in front of me to tell him calmly that theres really no need for this .He starts screaming for help and the 4 or 5 young cops in the room until now stunned by his lunacy and wanting nothing to do with it felt duty bound to get involved , albeit with little heart .

If i went down in handcuffs pipsqueak is gonna stamp all over me (first time similar happened i was 15 or 16) so checkmate , im gonna have to fight and because i didn't want to at the top of my lungs "get your hands off me or i'm going to lose my temper" Loud enough for all the old cops who knew me to come running in shouting to police let him go let him go let him go , shayne calm down mate we got this .

Chief was gutted in the morning having watched the video which had no doubt already been erased , no charges if we can forget this ever happened was his hope .

No charges to answer says me so either lock pipsqueak in a cell with me for an hour or start writing my formal complaint .. My first option was his preference but alas he couldn't do that .

6 months later i got a letter confirming that the two amiable juniors who i was laughing and joking with in the van had been reprimanded in answer to my complaint . Sometime after that one of the older cops stopped me in the street to tell me i'd cost him a promotion (for being a good guy) but he'd like to thank me because somehow it had aided his transfer to Canada ?

Wall building is a brilliant idea , personally i have a vague notion that preventing coastal erosion perhaps by building walls would be an endless and miserable no win slog .

For what it’s worth, Apple do those Air Tags now that cost about £30 and they’re small enough that you could throw them in the door pocket or somewhere that isn’t obvious and you’ve got yourself a tracker. So if the scumbags get the car at least you have a much better chance of knowing where they’ve taken it.

The air tags work on other iPhones being nearby to work, but they do work. There are other GPS tags, there are little keyfob things you can buy that use the 2G phone network which would do the same job (they usually get sold to people with dementia). All small enough that these bastards won’t think to spend half an hour looking in the car for.

For what it’s worth, Apple do those Air Tags now that cost about £30 and they’re small enough that you could throw them in the door pocket or somewhere that isn’t obvious and you’ve got yourself a tracker. So if the scumbags get the car at least you have a much better chance of knowing where they’ve taken it.

How do these work? Would they alert the thief on their iphone that they have an unknown tracker travelling with them?

+1 definitely need a tracker of some sort on a desirable motor like that

Would this be a stolen to order vehicle either for export or parts if they were pros you would not have had the damage reckon they were just a bunch of cun75 looking for easy money just had a look at van security systems and came across VanOlarm from 99 to 175 5 levels of security seems more for traders but will go off if you knocked on the windows or panels might be worth a look for the price Hemi glad you still have your truck despite the damage if there is a bright side to this may the sun shine on you

How do these work? Would they alert the thief on their iphone that they have an unknown tracker travelling with them?

+1 definitely need a tracker of some sort on a desirable motor like that
From what I know no, it doesn’t alert them to anything. They’re about the size of a 50p coin.

It’s just the location is dependent on another nearby iPhone to update Apple’s servers. So if an iPhone doesn’t go past it for a few days then it’ll just have the location of it from a few days ago.

You can get trackers that have a SIM card but not yet sure how they work.
I want a James Bond style radar so I can look on my phone and see exactly where the car is live time

Back