Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Scum

I think apple had to put some alerts in though, because they were being used for stalking...

[/URL]
Yeah I’ve seen that now. People worried about stalking, which is fair enough.

I think the SIM card ones work well too as they will be the one dementia patients have. They don’t know they have them as they don’t beep, but regularly handshake with cell towers so it gives you a rough idea where they are.

There are also GPS tags as well but I’m not sure how they work. Doubt they’ll alert anyone else to them being present though.

Send the bastards to help Mr Putin on the front line, don’t suppose they would last long..

Re-education doesn’t work when these low life’s might only get a slap on the wrists, or if they are unlucky 3 meals a day in a warm jail with their own tv & playstation. It’s much easier to make a living out someone else’s misfortune than work for your own.
Off with their thumbs to start with, then out to the battlegrounds!

I had my car nicked when I was a youngster, had spent 8 months and all my cash rebuilding a nearly new XR2 that had been rolled to have it disappear after 3 days

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I been very lucky despite being stupidly lax , used to leave my key in all my bikes just so i didn't lose them . Island life though , my bro returned from sea and his work pickup was missing . No police just facebook "if its back here i half hour nobody has to die" or words to that effect and he drove home in it :lol:

you won’t believe me but it’s true , after managing to find the parts to repair the damage from the failed attempt of stealing the 62 I dropped it off yesterday to the body shop to be repaired and painted only to receive a call from the body shop this morning informing me that they had been broken into last night and smashed the place up and stolen all his tools oh and a few more dents to be repaired, you wouldn’t write this shit !!!

FFS mate - that's terrible news. Hope you get it all sorted out okay in the end. Also hope the poor guys in the bodyshop get up and operational again quickly. Jeez.....

Sorry to hear that mate, another kick in the nuts, just what those b'stards want and more.
Sad for the shop owner too, but hopefully it won't cost you anything but inconvenience.

What a B****. Sorry that had to happen to you mate. Poor old 60 series take a floggin. It is a shame that it had to happen especially to such a nice vehicle. What infuriates me is that some people never understand the true significance of the old 60 series and what their value is. I hope that the damage isn't too serious and that you get it repaired soon mate.

All finished and repaired and locked away

Attachments

• 67D98F0D-6075-46C9-A34B-D7FAC1FF4EB1.jpeg
    67D98F0D-6075-46C9-A34B-D7FAC1FF4EB1.jpeg
    437.3 KB · Views: 20
  • E0798CD1-6701-454A-841B-DF57B2B7C4B9.jpeg
    E0798CD1-6701-454A-841B-DF57B2B7C4B9.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 21
That is bloody good to hear mate. Hope that she goes all well for you.

Back