Should 4x4's be allowed on green lanes in national parks

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Henri Stofberg

Aug 30, 2010
Musina ZA
This is something that really gets my goat.

Should we be allowed on this or that road.

Why doesn't any conservation body use a Hyundai Getz or something ridiculous like that to do their work? They all use 4x4's. So now why are they suddenly bad?

Ecky Thump

Mar 4, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Garage
Graham Smith said:
I have just discovered that 14% of the population are wank**$... :naughty:
Well said Graham, your eloquence is astounding and I certainly couldn't have put it better myself :clap:

Heyup, I was able to vote again but it has gone down to 84% now :cry:

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Jonathon Kitchen it an idiot! Bloody tattle tale for telling the cops. The woman was having a bit of fun. Why spoil it??? Have a laugh, drive on.

Jimbo4x4

I am in great_britain
Mar 2, 2010
Wirral, GB
Garage
Crispin said:
Jonathon Kitchen it an idiot! Bloody tattle tale for telling the cops. The woman was having a bit of fun. Why spoil it??? Have a laugh, drive on.
I imagine he was quite offended, I wonder how big she was?:
the court heard how she dropped four dress sizes since the incident due to stress.

Dave Burgess

Apr 1, 2010
Didcot, Oxon
Clearly not done her any harm if she's lost 4 dress sizes from stress :lol: :whistle: (now ducking for cover)

Strange reaction to bad news.... I'm not sure that's what I'd expect if I told my mother I was off to Afghan :think:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks